• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

Dropped another 3... the plummet continues. I had not been below 954 since 2007. 953 right now. But this update basically added a 975 and dropped 6 rounds that were averaging probably in the 980s? Not doing the math right now, just eyeballing it. Going to add 3 rounds in the 970s+ next update, pending my next round - I'm annoyed with it, so I'm getting my game into consistent shape again (plus life is allowing it) - so I should swing back into the 975-985 range by the end of this year again.

There was an update yesterday if anyone didn't notice...

Was bored earlier and looking around the pdga site. There are roughly 5300pros and 18,500ams that have already played at least one event this year... and that's just the members.

891 (+8) 899. Been averaging 920 over my last 4 rounds so another strong and consistent tourney next weekend should give me a solid bump to my goal of 920 by June.

+1, would have been more if a recent tourney had been submitted before the deadline. I guess it's nice to have it waiting for me next month.

+4 to 857. Turbo putting is starting to pay off as I finally had a 900 rated round after a year of none. That Tennis Elbow really screwed me up for a while having to relearn everything. No more wide rim drivers.

When do league rounds get counted in the rating formula? After each round, or do they wait and include them all at the end of the league season? I've got a round that I was expecting to be included but wasn't. Wondering if it just wasn't submitted on time.

When do league rounds get counted in the rating formula? After each round, or do they wait and include them all at the end of the league season? I've got a round that I was expecting to be included but wasn't. Wondering if it just wasn't submitted on time.

After the league is complete. Think of league like one drawn out tournament and it makes sense.

After the league is complete. Think of league like one drawn out tournament and it makes sense.

The rounds drop off independently though... At least they did the last time I was able to look at my league rounds...

Got my first rating of 874. Playing in my first sanctioned event was a great learning experience and a lot of fun. Looking forward to playing more sanctioned events this year.

+6 to 943. First time back 940+ in about 2 years. Moving in the right direction, just need to keep focusing on consistency.

Well, the one tourney I played sure went official quickly. I shot 924, 913, which brought me down 4 to 942. Typical bad first event of the year.

Down 5 more, now 35 points below where I started two years ago. I'm going the wrong way as I get more tournament experience. I'm thinking about giving up tournament play.

+8 to 959. Did not think it would move up that much but I guess Im at a rating high enough that one of my 800s round also is no longer counted in the equation. I was thinking it would be +4 at most this time.