• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA WORLD'S in Charlotte 2012

Thats a butt load of money for the PDGA! Well more like 36K...but still good revenue generator.

Last edited:
How much does Worlds cost this year? It's been 115.00 every time I've signed up. Just wondering if it's different this year and why.

They should recognize your status as an official on your stats page, like with an asterisk or a crown or something.

They should recognize your status as an official on your stats page, like with an asterisk or a crown or something.

when you register you get a check mark. or a red x.

P.S. I got my invite today. I may have to go ahead and register. 3600+ people qualified just for level 1!

No, RockHill is not in the Mecklenberg County. All the courses are in the same county.

I just want to Play the course. I will take the long drive to just throw the holes.

I want to play all the course MG1 isn't..will be Playing out courses but can't miss out on all the ones I see on Youtube.

when they send the thing in the mail is that befor or after the officials exam is passed

I just want to Play the course. I will take the long drive to just throw the holes.

I want to play all the course MG1 isn't..will be Playing out courses but can't miss out on all the ones I see on Youtube.

that's a lot of courses. rock hill is a good drive from charlotte, traffic sucks in morning and at nite. you will have plenty to do in charlotte. gold course is not the same withou ropes, lots of great courses to play in town without all the travel. just a thought.

No, because I never took it and got the invite. It says you just have to pass it before registration.

So how fast does MA1 fill up?

Dont know but I heard they are only taking 288 or something like that so probably pretty fast

They can only take 1008 and since they invite 5K+, then the first 1008 to sign up is in

The divisional caps are shown on the schedule. Most of them will hold until close to the event.

Latest posts