• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA WORLD'S in Charlotte 2012

Unless the Worlds schedule drastically changes in the future, you will never see more than 288 in Advanced because all pools have to play the same courses, get shuffled then new pools play the same courses before the semis.

I seriously doubt it will fill in a week but with all they hype who knows when it will fill.

Advanced has never filled before open reg in May and doesn't fill at all most years.

There's a cost for the banquet and usually tickets are available for purchase by anyone. The Hall of Fame and other awards are usually after the banquet and anyone can get in free at that point.

Offer is still open for lodging trade at my place in the South Charlotte area for Bowling Green lodging... I'd even consider opening it up for the Clash and CAC as well. I have an extra bedroom minutes away from Elon Park with a full size bed, looking for a bed in Bowling Green.

They usually don't post who is registered until the end of March/early April and then update it every week.