• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Perfect Putt 360 Average score

Whats your average perfect putt 360 score

• <100

Votes: 11 13.4%
  • 101-149

Votes: 25 30.5%
  • 150-174

Votes: 24 29.3%
  • 175-200

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • 200+

Votes: 10 12.2%

• Total voters
My best so far is a 172, but PP360 has done wonders for my putting, considering I started with a 105. I'm starting to get more confidence in the 20-30ft range, and am making more of these on the course all the time. The ones I miss are missing much closer than before.

I shot 222 in the house. No wind, level ground, perfect conditions. I've only played once outside and I shot a 146 on my portable basket in 10mph winds. I'm excited about trying this game out some more though. I think I can get up to 250 even outside. That is my goal at least.

I shot 222 in the house. No wind, level ground, perfect conditions. I've only played once outside and I shot a 146 on my portable basket in 10mph winds. I'm excited about trying this game out some more though. I think I can get up to 250 even outside. That is my goal at least.

I wish I had a 30 foot room in my house.

Played PP360 for the first time today.
105, 133, 126
I know, I suck.

in your house?!? you must have a huge house.lol

My wife and I played at Lenora today at the practice basket...boy oh boy sucking does not begin to describe my game...the wind was nasty so I am sure that played a part...but she nearly doubled my score.

My only bright and shining moment was acing the 10' shot on the first round and hitting 8 on the second.

I cannot wait for our practice basket to to come!!

I've only played four rounds. Each round has been better than the one before - 146,169, 186, and today, 218. That would make my average so far at 179.75.

I'm using a different routine that I prefer for regular putting practice, but it's nice to have some way to see if I'm improving or not. So I'm planning to run the PP360 game every Sunday.

in your house?!? you must have a huge house.lol

No, it's not huge. The kitchen, living room, and dining room open up to one another. I can putt 30 feet from the laundry room, across the kitchen, and into the living room. I have to set up pillows to block the fireplace though because I'm scared I'm going to break the glass. There haven't been any damages yet, which is why my wife still lets me putt in the house...several close calls though.
I really like taking my basket up to the gym at the school that I teach at and setting it up in there. It is a lot of fun to take long putts and approaches with NO wind altering the shot.

I've been averaging around 100. It's always so damn windy when I get a chance to play.

Every time I play I get a higher score. 124 is my highest so far. I could probably get close to 200 if I rapid fired them in but the instructions say to move and reset before each throw.

This PP360 game is pretty dern fun. 100 putts to complete 1 game... good repetition on the most important putting range. Its also real easy to figure out what percentage of putts u make from each distance and overall.... The scoring system is well thought out w/ more emphasis on 1st and last putts... would like to see or configure a game that goes to 1080 or something like that where you jump 10 feet back each time (after the 30ft putt)... all the way to 100 feet or so.... maybe not 10 putts per "station" w/ the longer throws.... maybe to where you throw 150 putts total.

My first (and only) game so far was a 177 on one of those portable Ching baskets... much better on the second half (109). I usually don't have the discipline (when practice putting) to throw 30 putts in a row from 20 feet and in. It feels good to focus and hit the first 30-35 putts in a row.... definately good for recognizing the mental state it takes to make putts. I also realized that I have a mejor mental block on those 30 ft. putts :D

I know someone mentioned on a previous thread about an excel spreadsheet that someone created for this game... I'm sure it would make it real easy to figure out ur average and plenty of other helpful statistics.

PP360 xl Spread sheet

I know someone mentioned on a previous thread about an excel spreadsheet that someone created for this game... I'm sure it would make it real easy to figure out ur average and plenty of other helpful statistics.

PM me with you email and ill send it thorugh.

That goes for anyone interested infact.

It calculates your scores, and percentages as a whole and from the various distances. Attached is screen shot.

Jungle

Attachments

• pp360.jpg
    pp360.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 444
Have I mentioned how much I like the Gateway putters?

Granted, the day we played at Lenora was very windy but I did better in one round with just the gateways than I did in both rounds with all of our discs (no gateways).

I like them enough that I have decided the purple SSS Magic is MY disc. Yes, purple....yes it is that good for me.

Latest posts