• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Perfect Putt 360 Average score

Whats your average perfect putt 360 score

• <100

Votes: 11 13.4%
  • 101-149

Votes: 25 30.5%
  • 150-174

Votes: 24 29.3%
  • 175-200

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • 200+

Votes: 10 12.2%

• Total voters
I played for the first time last night, and scored a 91...Obviously there is room for improvement in my putting game. Felt good that I aced the 10' set, and went 7 for 10 on the 15's, then the wheels fell off. The only good thing is that my misses, for the most part, are within a foot or two of the basket. Now I have to work on getting some more loft in my longer putts to carry them to the chains instead of dropping under.

I just made up a quick little game that is easy to play by yourself so you won't have to run back and forth to the basket.

1) Mark out 10' 15' 20' 25' 30' 35' 40' 45' 50' 60' (helps if you have a practice basket at home)

2) Take 10 of your favorite discs and start at 10'

3) Every shot you hit you move back to the next marker.*

4) Every shot you miss you move up to the previous.

5) After 10 shots your score is where you are standing.

6) If you hit 60' you score a perfect 100.

My best was 35 on an uphill put where 60' is low enough that you are looking at the ground where the basket sits.

* If you miss 10' go in the house and have a drink. ;) J/K stay at 10'

Sounds fun. Thanks for the suggestion!

I just made up a quick little game that is easy to play by yourself so you won't have to run back and forth to the basket.

1) Mark out 10' 15' 20' 25' 30' 35' 40' 45' 50' 60' (helps if you have a practice basket at home)

2) Take 10 of your favorite discs and start at 10'

3) Every shot you hit you move back to the next marker.*

4) Every shot you miss you move up to the previous.

5) After 10 shots your score is where you are standing.

6) If you hit 60' you score a perfect 100.

My best was 35 on an uphill put where 60' is low enough that you are looking at the ground where the basket sits.

* If you miss 10' go in the house and have a drink. ;) J/K stay at 10'

Or a variation of that: You could do the same thing, moving back and forth and all, but see how many throws it takes to get to your last mark. So you have to at least hit two in a row at the end. This would help with putting under pressure. Obviously, a novice would have smaller intervals as it would take all day to hit a 50 and 60 footer in a row.

Well I have played it 3 times so far.
All level ground and Innova DiscCatcher

1. Tailwind-Windy & Left to Right-Windy- 187
2. Calm & Calm- 199
3. Right to Left-LightWind & Left to Right-LightWind- 273

I do like Pozzy's better, due to the fact you get punished for missing the come back putt. I feel it is more helpful in teaching you putting. But once it dawned on me you can just keep firing away with no worries, it was kind of fun.

I'm hitting between 130 and 140. This has helped my putting a lot. I thought I was good around the 25' mark until I actually measured it and found out it was really 15'. I couldn't even get the disc to the basket at the 30' mark, I had such terrible form. Now I am hitting 25' putts regularly and I am counting anything within 70' as a putt. I'm actually hitting a few of them too. :)

273????? wow VERY nice!! next time we can play doubles, ill drive, you putt..or you can just do both, and ill be there for motivational support

It was crazy. They just all kept going in and I tried not to pay attention much figuring when I miss one, I will pick up the score card and start filling it out. It was so weird to have it happen onthe second round too. I made everything until the 30 footers in both parts. I have never done that in Pozzy's either. Might be a bit flookie, but I putted great that entire day on the course too. So who knows. :cool:

I played this twice in the past two days and scored a 221, & 227. I have a mach 3 basket in my backyard, that I have already tick marked off (with spray paint on the grass) from 5-40 ft. I think it will be a good way to keep track of my progress in improving my putting game.

We play H.O.R.S.E. quite a bit out there, and also have setup our own little 18 hole putting course. Here's a map of my own private putting course...
coursemap1.jpg

and the view from tee 10
IMG_1389.jpg

I have been having a lot of fun playing pro putt against another person great after round game. The scorecard works perfectly for it to. Just play one round..... Give it a shot whoever wins has been keeping the scorecards too

anybody else have the problem printing this where the big A & B are dark black and in the foreground instead of light gray and in the background. They block all the scoring areas.

i just upgraded to adobe 9.1 and it still doesn't print right whether i save it, or print it from IE or Firefox. I don't know what the hell is wrong but it's really irritating

alright, finally got it to work. i had to go into advanced print settings and set it to "print as image" and that seemed to work. now i have a good scorecard. yay.

Just heard about this game last week and absolutely love it! I've been looking for a way to convince myself to practice putting during the winter months and I think this is it. I've played at least 10 games in the last week (1000 putts!) that's about 1000 more than I usually do this time of year. First time out in below freezing weather I shot a 242, and averaging about 250 with my high at 287! Only missed 2 putts outta the 2nd 50set! My goal is to shoot at least one perfect half, and to break 300

I shot out of my head from 30' recently to score a 203, but usually I'm in the 165-180 range.

Latest posts