• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Personalized License Plates?

...i don't like the way it makes a car more identifiable.

I did have a cop ask me "who's the junky?" before... I was a little worried he might continue on with more questions... but he didn't.
DSCJNKY

I saw one at a tourney this weekend that said "I ACED 13". I dont know what course it was but it must have been awesome! Hahaha.

I think it would be cool instead of having those college plates with your schools logo on it having something with a basket on the side.
ncsu2.jpg

I know someone that has cut the basket off of a sticker like below
min-stk6inblk.jpg

And put it on his parkway plate like DSCJNKY has. He has it on the mountains and it looks pretty good.
FRZB.jpg

I think it would be cool instead of having those college plates with your schools logo on it having something with a basket on the side.

All we need are 300 people to say they want a Disc Golf license plate and we could get one in NC (although NC is beginning to lessen the number of specialty plates allowed).

If we had a state wide non-profit that supported disc golf, we could get them made and have the money generated from them go into helping install public courses, enhance public courses, or help with educational events.

DSCJNKY

When I went to get one in TX, DSC GLF & DSK GLF were already taken. So I got...
DSQ GLF

I see the Maryland ones with the disc golf baskets all the time (on the course) I think I have only seen one once off the course.

Sick... Maryland and Virginia have disc golf tags. I'm going to have to work on this for NC.
(it's not like I don't have enough things to do).
DSCJNKY

I posted these in the recent "stickers" thread because Dave242 asked what other "identifying features" people had on their cars other than stickers... but this seems like the more appropriate thread to post them into.

Here's my NC Specialty Tag. I work for the Blue Ridge Parkway Foundation so I had to get their specialty tag ($20 from every tag goes to support the Parkway). If you live in NC, you should get a Parkway tag too.
FRZB.jpg

And, here's is my old CA license plate (which is also my avatar):
DSCJNKYAvatar.jpg

I hope no one stalks me now...
DSCJNKY

^^^^these are amazing

License Plate

I'm 3 years late to the party I know but thought I'd still share. I've had DISCGLF for a couple years now. I see fellow golfers taking pics of my plates quite often.

I have had DSCGLFN here in California since 1992. My cousin had it in Virginia for many years too.

Latest posts