• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Philo Ace

#sctop10 That's another SportsCenter Top 10 tonight. Considering all the tired baseball on the list tonight, I think Philo should have been higher than #8. S'alright. That's 3 #sctop10's this year since The Memorial. Can't really buy press like that.

And speaking of buying press like that, I noticed how prominent Innova's logo was emblazoned on Philo's back during that nice exposure on SportsCenter. Incredible exposure for Innova, Too bad Innova's head of social media couldn't have been bothered with tweeting or retweeting a link out or posting on FB or on IG. Not very sharp, Innova. But to be fair, I haven't checked their MySpace page yet...

Wow, I'm just stunned!

As the TD, a member of Final Round Radio and owner of Another Round Disc Golf, what a way to end the event. The drama in the event was also incredible, so look for that when it gets posted! Philo is an incredible person and deserves some #sctop10 love! The Jomez crew is full of great people too, it was our pleasure having them in town!

Also, Tom spotted for a million hours in the sun, thanks Tom!

Marty got another one on SC! He is doing a great job spreading the word for the PDGA.

Marty isn't covering this event, that was a Jomez Productions video; unless you're referring to the ESPN employee who's pushing disc golf at ESPN, in which case my bad lol :thmbup:

Marty isn't covering this event, that was a Jomez Productions video; unless you're referring to the ESPN employee who's pushing disc golf at ESPN, in which case my bad lol :thmbup:

He could've been talking about the PDGA media manager, who is also named Marty.

Pretty cool that it made it on the show! I knew Philo was in Charlotte for that tourney, but I had no idea Jomez was in town.

I'm failing at youtube today. A couple/few months ago, ESPN started publishing each day's Top 10 to a Youtube channel. But now I can't find that channel at all. Help?

It's cool that it's getting a lot of attention, but to be fair, that's not the most difficult hole in the world.

Wow, I'm just stunned!

As the TD, a member of Final Round Radio and owner of Another Round Disc Golf, what a way to end the event. The drama in the event was also incredible, so look for that when it gets posted! Philo is an incredible person and deserves some #sctop10 love! The Jomez crew is full of great people too, it was our pleasure having them in town!

Also, Tom spotted for a million hours in the sun, thanks Tom!

I think its really cool that Philo was just talking about his ace at the EO not getting recorded and how he had (jokingly) told his friends he would be on SC one day. Something special about how that conversation went down on Final Round Radio right here in the QC and right after he busted the Ace in the QC and... duh-duh dunt; duh-duh dunt

Congrats Philo Blunto!!

Did Philo win the event? And I assume the entire round will be on the YouTubes?

Latest posts