• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] Pinnacle Ghost's by Legacy Discs

What I am hoping for is something that is closer to a Hornet. I like about 40-50% of the Hornets I come across. Either they are meathooks with no glide, or solidly fading mids with a ton of glide. I prefer the latter and they play nicely with the Icon Ghost. If I could get a Pinnacle Ghost, or any Ghost, that flies closer to a Hornet, then I could carry both in the bag and not worry about varying grips I would have to use.

i am with right there with you. Something like a hornet but with more plastic choices, please. And gripping the ghost feels so similar to gripping a comet. Double win for me.

I feel the Ghost is like a longer Roc which can handle the wind just like the KC Pro Rocs. I've thrown some bombs with my Icon Ghost and can't wait to see what this new plastic is all about. Has anyone thrown the new Ghosts yet?

I feel the Ghost is like a longer Roc which can handle the wind just like the KC Pro Rocs. I've thrown some bombs with my Icon Ghost and can't wait to see what this new plastic is all about. Has anyone thrown the new Ghosts yet?

I totally agree, I really didn't think they were faster but they are just a hair faster. I'm interested in hearing about the new plastic but I didn't get any.

GHOST GHOST GHOST

D1cBKl.jpg

rJ9wGl.jpg

X8Qs1l.jpg

Who has thrown theirs yet? I have not been able to its fn cold here. And all the warm days happen when I'm working. I'm going Tuesday no matter what but hoping someone has tossed theirs and can report!!

I flatten one out I had found on the factory floor that was warped and straighten it out and it's dead flat and very overstable. It's a pig now and I love it. I plan on testing it out a lot in the next week.

Who has thrown theirs yet? I have not been able to its fn cold here. And all the warm days happen when I'm working. I'm going Tuesday no matter what but hoping someone has tossed theirs and can report!!

Too windy here on Saturday and just too cold today and tomorrow. When daylight savings time kicks back in, on occassion I can find time after I am done teaching for the day to sneak in a quick 9. Until then I am dependant on what I can squeeze in during the weekend.

The Winter Carnival is this upcoming weekend. No matter the temp, I will be out throwing. Not sure if I will pack in the Metallic Ghost or not, but we will see.

Too windy here on Saturday and just too cold today and tomorrow. When daylight savings time kicks back in, on occassion I can find time after I am done teaching for the day to sneak in a quick 9. Until then I am dependant on what I can squeeze in during the weekend.

The Winter Carnival is this upcoming weekend. No matter the temp, I will be out throwing. Not sure if I will pack in the Metallic Ghost or not, but we will see.

You missed 50+ mph at BRP Saturday. Completely corkscrewed a Destroyer off the tee on the driving range hole the headwinds were so fierce.

Just curious if you know of Chad Langess (sp?) out there. I know he plays BRP leagues a ton! BTW Ray put up a very nice leader board out there, looks really sharp!

You missed 50+ mph at BRP Saturday. Completely corkscrewed a Destroyer off the tee on the driving range hole the headwinds were so fierce.

I was at Plymouth hoping to catch a lull in the wind so we could film our Legacy Ace Run Promotional Video. I was able to park a few on Hole 1 but it required some extreme hyzer. I did not even bother with mids or putters. One of my Patriots flipped up and dove directly for the creek, specifically for the little holes under the bridge. It not only found those outlets but skipped all the way underneath the bridge and into the caged off area on the other side. Mind you, I said underneath the bridge. Thankfully the water was frozen and I crawled under the bridge to get that disc back.

We quit filming after Hole 5 because hole 3 was the only hole I had any quality shots, and that was because of the tailwind. Too bad my photographer did not stay until Hole 8. I put two drives almost onto Hole 9's tee box from the long 8 box. By far my best two drives ever; one with a Rival and the other with an ESP Force.

Speaking of Destroyers, two years ago I was playing in the strongest wind that Elm Creek could offer. I was on Hole 6, the hole that plays across the top of the hill and if you turn or flip anything it will follow it all the way down.

Not only did my Pro Destroyer flip up from a decent hyzer, but it followed the hill all the way down and had enough height and speed to completely turn 180 degrees and ride the wind to Hole 3's box, which is actually behind Hole 6's.