• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Playing Through Etiquette

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on Thug's side

Said no one ever...

If I was playing solo behind a group of Coors drinking bros and was told I couldn't play through after asking politely, I would throw over the top of them too.

So not only are you throwing at them, but you are throwing higher into the air above them and over them, well that makes it alright then and much less dangerous...

B3NDER I know for a fact you have been a part of a giant 12+ person mob round.

Doesn't mean I remember it. Also, to my knowledge we didn't hold anyone up.... or run into anyone else.

There was this one time at Osage where some fine, upstanding gentleman and myself, passed up some super slow group in front of us. (I think it was Osage.)

I'd much prefer to play at sunset v. sunrise. But that's only because I like sleep. And staying up late, and don't like dew...

And sleep.

He's had a few CPU Wipes since then. Probably erased plenty of good times.

Stupid robots.

We are the WORST.

Look at all those studs in that picture! There is even more than one Rodriguez pictured.

Said no one ever...
Never mind the guy you just quoted...

So not only are you throwing at them, but you are throwing higher into the air above them and over them, well that makes it alright then and much less dangerous...

No, if I were throwing at them, I would not be throwing over them. Over entails an obnoxiously high line that sacrifices distance, but endangers nobody. Unless the person trying to throw over the people has a noodle arm, and can't clear what they are attempting to throw over. If you are that worried/paranoid of getting hit, just let faster people play through and avoid the whole scenario altogether.

No, if I were throwing at them, I would not be throwing over them. Over entails an obnoxiously high line that sacrifices distance, but endangers nobody. Unless the person trying to throw over the people has a noodle arm, and can't clear what they are attempting to throw over. If you are that worried/paranoid of getting hit, just let faster people play through and avoid the whole scenario altogether.

You're still not getting it son. I was the one who brought up the fact that I got thrown onto. By an obnoxiously high thumber or tomahawk. Both myself and the person throwing are lucky I didn't get hit.

And I think B3NDER is right, and one of these days you're going to put someone in danger by your douchebaggery and probably get your a** kicked unfortunately. Unfortunate for you still defending acting like an idiot and endangering other players I meant. ;)

Good luck, glad we don't play the same courses. See you never. Cheers

You're still not getting it son. I was the one who brought up the fact that I got thrown onto. By an obnoxiously high thumber or tomahawk. Both myself and the person throwing are lucky I didn't get hit.

And I think B3NDER is right, and one of these days you're going to put someone in danger by your douchebaggery and probably get your a** kicked unfortunately. Unfortunate for you still defending acting like an idiot and endangering other players I meant. ;)

Good luck, glad we don't play the same courses. See you never. Cheers

Well, I don't throw tomahawks or thumbers. Sounds like a case of the aforementioned noodly appendage if he almost drilled you. Why did you get thrown on? Did you fail to yield to a faster group? Or was it unprovoked?

Hahahahaha you and your hypotheticals are really cute. I can't really be endangering anybody if they are only 50 feet in front of me and I air it out 300 or so feet past them, about 50 feet above them. Nobody is going to get hit on that line, sorry. My advocacy of throwing around those who are too dumb to comply with a rules sign only pisses you off because you are one of the people who does not comply. And if I am gonna get my ass kicked, it sure as hell is not gonna be by someone unathletic enough for me to be playing through on in the first place, that is for sure. Sidenote, most people who do not yield to faster players are stupid drunkards. And fighting drunks while you are sober is as close as you can get to being Neo from The Matrix.

And the feeling is mutual, I like my courses to have good flow and be free of detritus and bad odors.

To much hate? Medicate. Say it with me now: Ohm...

Etiquette gets in the way of my scoring too but like Thug you just got to play through it. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts