• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_2463.jpg

I'm sorry, but this looks like a post for most boring hole ever.:|
I thought we were posting something cool.

It's a really fun hole to play BECAUSE it's a bomber hole. Test your distance with lots of room for mishaps. It's also hole #1 on my custom made course which makes it pretty cool to me. It's at a local school so there is lots of land with nicely groomed grass all sumer long. It's a tough course with lots of distance and plenty of woods later on to loose discs on. I've lost two discs at this school.

It would be cool if they made em' in all white so we could do our own dye designs on our bags too! Or just wright on it or have people sign it.

It's a really fun hole to play BECAUSE it's a bomber hole. Test your distance with lots of room for mishaps. It's also hole #1 on my custom made course which makes it pretty cool to me. It's at a local school so there is lots of land with nicely groomed grass all sumer long. It's a tough course with lots of distance and plenty of woods later on to loose discs on. I've lost two discs at this school.

It is cool to have your own course. But when I think of a bomber I think of something more like this.

24059_1206100714795_1296963588_30462444_3789303_n.jpg

This is a par 5, 1000+ foot bomb out at one of our secret courses, Ammon Ranch.

Chattooga Belle Farm

If you look closely, you can see holes 12 & 13 at Chattooga Belle Farm in Long Creek, SC. Picture is taken from the dock on the lake at the rental cabin on the property.

Attachments

• 100_6734.jpg
    100_6734.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 117
Here's a picture of the greatest house in the world :D
There might be too much potential for fun in this one picture.

This is basket 18 at Trophy Lakes in Charleston, SC.

Attachments

• P7290087 - WEB.jpg
    P7290087 - WEB.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 163
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts