• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
picture.php

Whose that Hippy Bum shooting disc in your house? Looks like fun!

Oh, wait... It was!!!

seth.warwas - to your signature, yes the weather today was not great. Sleet, rain, snow, slush, snow, sleet, rain, snow, more slush some more sleet. It was wet, and less than a blast today. Maybe our fresh 3-6 inches we are getting tonight will make it better...:|

Whose that Hippy Bum shooting disc in your house? Looks like fun!

Oh, wait... It was!!!

seth.warwas - to your signature, yes the weather today was not great. Sleet, rain, snow, slush, snow, sleet, rain, snow, more slush some more sleet. It was wet, and less than a blast today. Maybe our fresh 3-6 inches we are getting tonight will make it better...:|

Yeah, it definitely was not good, and with this snow will come great dg depression. I may just do dyes all winter to stay occupied.

Here's a picture of the greatest house in the world :D
There might be too much potential for fun in this one picture.

This is basket 18 at Trophy Lakes in Charleston, SC.

I thought the same thing when I played there last month. FYI theres a money augusta wraith aboout 20-30ft directly behind that pin in the water. Just realized thats 18, the wraiths behind 1.

Don't remind me of how much I hate winter these days. Sunset at 4:24, soon to be snowy and have kids with sleds all over hole 3 :|, but I guess if I was a kid I'd have to sled down that too. Could always play a game of minus points for a hit on a moving sledder:)(just jokes).

oh i think that's pretty cool!
it's simplicity is amazing
and i think unique - qualifying it for cool

i think it's great

Very cool pic (the open field one). I love the lines in the grass and the perspective. And it would be an excellent place to practice your drives. As long as you don't have 9 or 18 just like it, one of those is fine with me. Nice job.

Last edited:
That's probably my favorite hole at Banklick/Lincoln Ridge.

On that hole there is a nice little hyzer route over the creek. High risk reward!

Zen Garden

USDGC-Hole6-zengarden.jpg
[/IMG]

I volunteered on Hole 6 at the USDGC for the first 2 days this year and made a zen garden before play started.

When the first group walked up to finish out their putts... they didn't want to step on it. It was funny watching them walk gingerly around, stepping on their old footprints so not to create any new footprints, taking the shortest line to their disc and basket and back.

DSCJNKY

USDGC-Hole6-zengarden.jpg
[/IMG]

I volunteered on Hole 6 at the USDGC for the first 2 days this year and made a zen garden before play started.

When the first group walked up to finish out their putts... they didn't want to step on it. It was funny watching them walk gingerly around, stepping on their old footprints so not to create any new footprints, taking the shortest line to their disc and basket and back.

DSCJNKY

That is awesome! Especially how the players tried to protect it the best they could. :hfive:

Here is hole 1 on the Gulf Meadows course in Jack Brooks Park in Hitchcock, TX. Its a slight hyzer after you split the trees. I have a pic of the tee, and then the basket. I don't know why they painted it red. Its the only red basket on the course, the rest are yellow:

My photo hosting site is not working, so if someone could blow this up for me, that would be great.

Attachments

• Galveston trip 2010 011.jpg
    Galveston trip 2010 011.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 70
  • Galveston trip 2010 012.jpg
    Galveston trip 2010 012.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 66
Status
Not open for further replies.