• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmyersdisc said:
gwillim..you didn't get a single shot of ebee's face ahha..always of her backside...coincedence? lol

Oops, sorry about that. Here you go...

img_0709.jpg

:eek:

Hopefully this pic will show up good. My wife took the pic during our local Ice Bowl. If it comes out right ,pay attention to the chains. Thought it was pretty cool. Let me know how it shows up.

DSC03471.jpg

Hopefully this pic will show up good. My wife took the pic during our local Ice Bowl. If it comes out right ,pay attention to the chains. Thought it was pretty cool. Let me know how it shows up.

DSC03471.jpg

"ICE" Bowl????? Looks like the grass is green and someone's wearing shorts! :)

Maybe you should be calling your winter events "Not quite as warm as summer" bowl, or maybe "There's Ice up north" Bowl. Last but not least, The "I had to turn on the furnace tonight, it got down to almost 50" Bowl. Here's a picture of a real Ice Bowl. :p

Ottawa Ice Bowl 2004

Well that's how we roll in Florida when it comes to Ice Bowls :D

Maybe you should be calling your winter events "Not quite as warm as summer" bowl, or maybe "There's Ice up north" Bowl. Last but not least, The "I had to turn on the furnace tonight, it got down to almost 50" Bowl. Here's a picture of a real Ice Bowl. :p

Ottawa Ice Bowl 2004

I hate to say it, but I think that I would prefer the "Not quite as warm as Summer" bowl. :D

Hole #3 at "Tittabawassee Park" in Freeland, MI (Hole is 515)

IMG00108.jpg

The basket is behind the small tree patch straight ahead, near the bottom of the hill.

My friend throwing on Hole #17 at "Seth Burton Memorial DGC" in Fairmont, WV.

IMG00148.jpg

This is a tricky hole, the basket is all the way past the fence to the right, and there is a very steep hill to the left.

I hate to say it, but I think that I would prefer the "Not quite as warm as Summer" bowl. :D

There's a good reason why people retire to Florida! Land of the Newly Wed and Nearly Dead. It's a little worse here in south georgia, we got frost on the ground at least a half dozen times this winter but it's warming up finally.

Here's my cool disc golf pic, #1 basket at The Sarge in Hardeeville, SC.

HPIM1249-1.jpg

Hole 10 - Black Falls DCG, Montgomery, NY........ picture was taken 3-4 days ago by course owner Johnny Betts

1.JPG

Thanks for reminding me why I don't live in upstate New York. :D However, it would be nice to get some rain around here. Georgia is now beginning the third year of terrible, horrible, no-good very-bad drought, while it seems the rest of the country is drowning. Every year, I wonder what we'll do if the reservoirs that feed metro Atlanta run dry.

My friend throwing on Hole #17 at "Seth Burton Memorial DGC" in Fairmont, WV.

IMG00148.jpg

This is a tricky hole, the basket is all the way past the fence to the right, and there is a very steep hill to the left.

Seems more like a sidearm shot. Did he go ob to the left? Cool shot though.

Status
Not open for further replies.