• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, I think those trophies are AWESOME!!! ****, I would like to have one or two to put up in my house for decorations. I love being able to see the wood grain...those trophies are schweet!!!

1st real "post" on this forum heres some pics

p1000228c.jpg

norris MT temp course @swards ranch, hole18, may '10
dsc00455gh2.jpg

gWoods, Lansing MI, hole 5 flooded may '09
img0729jt6.jpg

hole18 mossy pines tone course, bozeman MT, oct '09
5239_g.jpg

avalanche park, boyne city MI hole1, may '08 tourney- tiltshift effect

Nice to see you on here Harr! Hope all is well in the bz. Great photos. JONG! :gross:

Man, I thought those pics looked familiar.
fmicon.gif

I'm headed down to Billings and Bozeman in just over a week to hit up Diamond X and then Bohart Ranch on the way back. Can't wait!

It's been more than 5 years since I lived in iowa but there was a hole at walnut ridge just outside of des Moines that was about a 400 foot tunnel shot if I remember. If i can find a puc i will post it.

b6bbfe41.jpg

Walnut Ridge hole 15. Long tee (pictured) is 620 feet. Short tee is 555. From the long tee, it's about 450 feet dead straight with about a 10-12 foot ceiling before it lists lazily to the left for the last 150 or so. It's a great risk, reward hole because there is a ravine off the left side the whole way so any big skips will make their way to the bottom, trapped by hundreds of trees. It's one of those holes where you can't imagine how a disc could get so deep into the woods because there is no way out.

b6bbfe41.jpg

Walnut Ridge hole 15. Long tee (pictured) is 620 feet. Short tee is 555. From the long tee, it's about 450 feet dead straight with about a 10-12 foot ceiling before it lists lazily to the left for the last 150 or so. It's a great risk, reward hole because there is a ravine off the left side the whole way so any big skips will make their way to the bottom, trapped by hundreds of trees. It's one of those holes where you can't imagine how a disc could get so deep into the woods because there is no way out.

When I played a tournament there in '09 with Dan Beto, he deuced that hole from the longs...

That's sick. Was it a putt or a fairway ace? I've three'd it a couple times and missed a bunch of birdie putts, but never even close to a deuce.

I could see that. If you can get about 400 feet down the fairway and stay along the right side, you've got a pretty good look at the basket. I usually end up along the left if I get any distance off the tee. I can keep it short and right, but that's useless.

^
thx scott- here's you & pete @ diamondX above hole9...
38452_g.jpg

the teebox view of this classic diamondX pinplacement--/craptastic cellpics on a gray day...
c.dietrich driving
38451_g.jpg

Bergdawg putts on #1 Holmes with dogs watching

6062204934_2b5cc88d93_b.jpg

Jami putts hole 3 Holmes

6062212510_047b8d0936_z.jpg

Bill and Bergdawg make their putts - 3 Holmes

6062213530_8332b60f53_z.jpg

Bennett drive release Beast - hole 4 Holmes
6062214146_a568dfea33_z.jpg

Jami approach hole 4 Holmes with Didge

6062216132_0365c44055_z.jpg