• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
First post, might as well post some pictures from a recent weekend trip around the state. This is my buddy driving off a tee from my favorite Wisconsin course, Yulga.

P9120018.jpg

There is a basket in this picture if you look hard enough...

P9120019.jpg

P9120022.jpg

P9120024.jpg

And camp setup for the night...

P9110004.jpg

Sled hill hole at McCurdy Park in Corunna, MI. (Basket is 485 ft. down the hill, near the river to the left)

IMG00442.jpg

This is a "historical village", looking to the right of the tee.

IMG00443.jpg

Oh yeah, can't forget about Jayne/Lasky Park. The city of Detroits only DG course. (Good for newbs)

Hole #1
IMG00222.jpg

Hole #3
IMG00224.jpg

Hole #7
IMG00229.jpg

LOL are all those dead straight, flat, and NO obstacles??

Yup for the most part, it's at a rec center so obviously it's for begginers or casual players. But pedestrians walking through the lot can be obstacles, also so can the raging pit bull in one of the yards by hole #3.

First post, might as well post some pictures from a recent weekend trip around the state. This is my buddy driving off a tee from my favorite Wisconsin course, Yulga.

P9120018.jpg

There is a basket in this picture if you look hard enough...

P9120019.jpg

P9120022.jpg

P9120024.jpg

And camp setup for the night...

P9110004.jpg

Wow, that's a lot of trees. I would like to play there though.

I'm arachniphobic. I'd putt from a lie on a snake. But, I'd have a hissy-fit if I walked into one of those spiders.

They use to bother me, but I am so used to the spiders that now I jump when I see a snake, or think I see a snake. The snakes will come after you. The spiders just hang out and look at you.

They use to bother me, but I am so used to the spiders that now I jump when I see a snake, or think I see a snake. The snakes will come after you. The spiders just hang out and look at you.

spiders run in fear of me. once they hear my ultra high pitch squealing and they see my tears, it will drive any spider within 10 miles running for cover. :cool:

woah woah woah, cool your jets people, that is me in this picture and i did not really stand atop the basket, im really good at photoshop and thought it would be cool to put me ontop of the basket

I have to come out and call bull sh!t too. your feet are not flat as if you are standing on land. and the brightness of your hands matches the background. If you had a pic of yourself, your hands would be the same shade. as a former graphic designer I can tell you did not purposely brighten your hand that is in the sun to make it look realistic, that is real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts