• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! AB represent, lol (I think that's you and I here, ha.) Been to Alberta Disc golf forums? I'd share there but you can hear a pin drop in there. I know most guys would rather be out chuckin', but it's nice to talk shop in the off hours. BTW, I met the fella who makes those wood carts at Ace Race - chill guy. Forget his name now, dohh... was it also a Rudy? Anyway, thought of your post here and let him know that there were a lot of positive comments.

Ya, that's Rudy. ManU posts here sometimes and at DGR and he's another Calgary local. The local boards are pretty quite and mostly just used for organizing the odd round.

And so we're not too far off topic, here's a crappy cell pic from the doubles match after the Ace Race last month...

utf-8BSU1HMDAyMzgtMjAxMDEwMDItMTYwMy5qcGc.jpg

Here's another copy for those who can't wait for the callender.

Good job man, it certainly does look like a great course - where is it?

This picture I took on Labor Day. It will be the cover of the 2011 Innova Calendar.

Congrats man, I see they've already used part of it on the site. That's a great one, though I laughed a little - it seems our placement of 'DISCatcher' prominently didn't hurt us, heh. I gotta be honest, in my case it was a total coincidence. I first took the pic portrait style just for fun before I even knew of the contest. My buddy suggested I submit it after he read about the contest. I went back and reshot it landscape after they were interested.

Ya, that's Rudy. ManU posts here sometimes and at DGR and he's another Calgary local. The local boards are pretty quite and mostly just used for organizing the odd round.

And so we're not too far off topic, here's a crappy cell pic from the doubles match after the Ace Race last month...

Nice, good old Canmore. Long after all our courses in Calgary are gone - we'll still have the best option anyways. Ironically, it was after the Ace Race that I took the original shot that ended up getting Innova's interest, we played Three Sisters afterwards. I ended up getting 1 ace at the tourny after I figured out to throw the disc on a sharp hyzer instead of trying to finesse it straight into the basket.

K.

I've enter photos for a number of years. This year I got two pictures in the calendar. The cover one and the April picture.

Congrats man, I see they've already used part of it on the site. That's a great one, though I laughed a little - it seems our placement of 'DISCatcher' prominently didn't hurt us, heh. I gotta be honest, in my case it was a total coincidence. I first took the pic portrait style just for fun before I even knew of the contest. My buddy suggested I submit it after he read about the contest. I went back and reshot it landscape after they were interested.

K.

I don't think the DISCatcher plays a part. If you look at their past calendars, they've got a lot of other company's baskets in the calendar. I'm sure they don't mind that not only is it one of theirs, that it also has their name displayed nicely.

This is looking back toward hole #13 at Chattooga Belle Farm from the #14 tee. This was taken on Sunday.

Attachments

• #13.jpg
    #13.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 65
Lol! Peebz you gonna up those RLW pics anytime soon? :|

GordonBombay wants you to get on that, foo'! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.