• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

This is a great picture because of the guy in it. The photo is on #7 at Flaherty Park in Watervliet. I am running an Ice Bowl this coming weekend and he has volunteered to bring his waders to fetch discs that find their way into the water. Usually Golden Retrievers and disc Gators work great but not always because of the current and debris in the stream. With him in waders there should not be any disc left behind. :clap:

Attachments

• LeeWaders.jpg
    LeeWaders.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 164
Me and my new little buddy at the new Sunset Ridge course in Hudson North of Tampa.

picture.php

Hey! Someone swiped the name of my disc golf training facility!!!

I'll just take that as the sincerest form of flattery.

Ditto Farms #14

The long basket for Ditto Farms #14 from the bank below... which is much steeper than it appears in this picture. And I made the putt, too. Unfortunately, this was just to save par as I hit an early tree off the tee and had this left after a nice approach.

picture.php

My backyard course

Taken on my backyard course back in September '17. Hard to see, but look above and right of the basket. That's a 300 pound momma bear passing across my 1st fairway. I'm glad she likes the course. Made it harder to get anyone to play Glow rounds for a while though.

Attachments

• BearandBasketsmall.jpg
    BearandBasketsmall.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 510
Last edited:
The long basket for Ditto Farms #14 from the bank below... which is much steeper than it appears in this picture. And I made the putt, too. Unfortunately, this was just to save par as I hit an early tree off the tee and had this left after a nice approach.

picture.php
Nice! Although I don't recall that specific hole, I do recall it being a great course, plenty challenging and lots of fun... so much so that I decided to play a 2nd round. IIRC I played a round of longs to shorts, and then shorts to longs. They did a nice job changing things up between the two pin placements.

Nice! Although I don't recall that specific hole, I do recall it being a great course, plenty challenging and lots of fun... so much so that I decided to play a 2nd round. IIRC I played a round of longs to shorts, and then shorts to longs. They did a nice job changing things up between the two pin placements.

That is the hole where you have two fairways with a big clump of trees in the middle. Once you navigate the fairway you have a putter/mid approach to a basket set on top of a cliff.

Agreed, Ditto Farms is a very nice course.

Welcome to the board.

Nice Tombstone.

(Stencil dyed pro destroyer?)

Reminded me there happens to be a nice thread specifically for photos of tombstones.
https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77608&highlight=Tombstone

Thanks. I didn't realize there was a thread for tombstones, I'll have to check it out.

Yes, it's a Star Destroyer I purchased from Infinite. I haven't ever seen that stamp before so I thought it was cool and bought it. It's barely been thrown so it's still super overstsble.

attachment.php

Taken on my backyard course back in September '17. Hard to see, but look above and right of the basket. That's a 300 pound momma bear passing across my 1st fairway. I'm glad she likes the course. Made it harder to get anyone to play Glow rounds for a while though.
This totally qualifies for cool and not cool at the same time.

Last edited:

You are not supposed to ask a female how much she weighs and under no circumstances should you publish it on the interwebs.:rolleyes:

Bears are godless killing machines.

If this meant to be sarcastic - stop reading. Otherwise:

I've spent a lot of time in the woods hiking and hunting. And have seen many Black and Grizzly bears and never once felt my life was in danger. Real numbers are hard to come by but general only 1-2 people get killed by bears in US. I'm far more worried about being killed by humans.

If this meant to be sarcastic - stop reading. Otherwise:

I've spent a lot of time in the woods hiking and hunting. And have seen many Black and Grizzly bears and never once felt my life was in danger. Real numbers are hard to come by but general only 1-2 people get killed by bears in US. I'm far more worried about being killed by humans.

While probably true, I'm willing to bet that the amount of people seriously injured or mauled by a bear is considerably higher than those killed.