• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Got out on Sunday after a good wet snowfall of 4-6 inches and it all stayed on the trees despite how windy it was...

picture.php

And here's one I found interesting, our trail. Snow is between 2 and a half feet deep and 3 feet in the woods right now. A bit less out in the field.

picture.php

Wish I could figure out how to post theses pics. I have a nice one of the swinging basket at Kinkade park in anchorage Alaska

Wish I could figure out how to post theses pics. I have a nice one of the swinging basket at Kinkade park in anchorage Alaska

I found this guide, and followed others' examples...

You'll need to have the picture uploaded somewhere (I stick mine in an album on my social profile page), then open them, right click, and view image info (which you copy). Then you paste the image info in between these sets of brackets:

There's probably a MUCH easier way, though! :(

this was in Gillette all of them at the energy rotary club course

Attachments

• IMG_4973.jpg
    IMG_4973.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_6571.jpg
    IMG_6571.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_1000.jpg
    IMG_1000.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 83
Got out on Sunday after a good wet snowfall of 4-6 inches and it all stayed on the trees despite how windy it was...

picture.php

And here's one I found interesting, our trail. Snow is between 2 and a half feet deep and 3 feet in the woods right now. A bit less out in the field.

picture.php

Now this is some MANLY discing, right here. I've done this sort of thing and it is TOUGH, especially without the proper gear. I salute you as a man of action, good sir! Beautiful pictures to boot. I love tracking and retrieving discs in deep snow by the tracks they make (no ribbons for me, thank you very much!:p)

Incidentally, I see you have some "snow barnacles" attached to your right leg in the first pic. :D :D

I found this guide, and followed others' examples...

You'll need to have the picture uploaded somewhere (I stick mine in an album on my social profile page), then open them, right click, and view image info (which you copy). Then you paste the image info in between these sets of brackets:

There's probably a MUCH easier way, though! :(
^this is one way to imbed a picture, but as he said, it must be uploaded somewhere.

To imbed a picture that doesn't exist on a website:
1) Post Reply*, then scroll down to Additional Options.
2) Click Manage Attachments and attach up to three files/pictures per post (note size limitations)
3) Enter at least four characters in your post, then click Submit Reply (DGCR's forum won't accept replies with less than four characters. You can edit them out later if you wish).

You should see the attached pix as thumbnails at the end of your post - essentially, you've just uploaded them to a site: DGCR.

4) Right click on the thumbnails you want to appear as a larger imbedded image, then select "Open Link."
5) Your browser should bring up the image... copy the URL to your clipboard.
6) Hit the Back button on your browser to return to your post.
7) Hit the Edit button and click the "Insert Image" icon.
8) Paste the URL and click the Save button - image should be imbedded.
Repeat steps 4-8 for additional images.

NOTE: The clock is ticking once you submit your original post. All edits must be complete within 5 minutes. After that, your post is locked, but it's not really that hard to do within the 5 min (unless you get interrupted).

* You can't attach files with Quick Reply, only with Post Reply.

Hope someone finds this useful.

Last edited:
Trying to use the timer on my camera. Majestic Enchantment object course in NM.
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_4179.jpg
    IMG_4179.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 528
There are a lot of amazing pictures on this thread, but this... this one blows my mind.

Thanks man, it was quite the experience too! I guess every so many years there is an influx of owls coming south from Canada looking for more food. This happens to be one of those years.

Thanks man, it was quite the experience too! I guess every so many years there is an influx of owls coming south from Canada looking for more food. This happens to be one of those years.

Enjoy it while it lasts then, and maybe try and snag a few more of these shots, eh? Way to go!

2kQFprL.jpg

This is the top card at Texas States (Ulibarri, McBeth, Locastro, and Wysocki) and a course official discussing whether a disc in a mostly dry creek bed is OB based on the tournament rules. This was Sunday during the last round on hole 3. There is a gallery of close to 50 people just behind the camera. The discussion went on far too long - at least several minutes - and the disc was ruled OB.

Last edited:

Latest posts