• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf winter photo

Here's the look from the tee..........
30995_l.jpg

Me likey

I have no idea why you guys can't see the pic. Mashy and I see it just fine.
I have posted *many* pics throughout the forums, all uploaded and displayed in the same manner, with the same picture size, so I think it's something on your guys' end. Sorry. :shrugsmiley:

In the interest of figuring out what the problem is, here's what your post looks like to me. As far as I know, I can see all other pics on this forum.

jukey.jpg

I dig all of the winter pics...here's one from yesterday.

Attachments

• 1168992275_dweXs-Ti.jpg
    1168992275_dweXs-Ti.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 127
it is lol. i'd like to see that one as the hole of the day. I've been trying to pitch a very understable discraft breeze high left and flat over the top of it all and falling on top of the pin. otherwise throwing a beefy disc out right and skipping up to the pin works best. (firebird)

really cool shot though.

I usually throw a roc to the right side and let it fade back left. Usually lands right up the little hill from the creek.

Saturday morning, 25 of us in the Mid Ohio area braved the cold below 0 weather at the Gordon Holton course in Delaware State Park.
Ken Rollins took these photos (as well as several other good ones).
It was truly a great time!
180362_1411048054855_1792137493_785974_5947914_n.jpg

180890_1411048254860_1792137493_785975_1688415_n.jpg

Ripper, you consistantly have some of the best photos/videos on the site. Great work!

my lastest creation. Its not my fault we have had no snow and high 50's for the past three weeks.... sorry east coasters

Attachments

• bomb fin basket.jpeg
    bomb fin basket.jpeg
    32.8 KB · Views: 19
>.> lucky wanker...My first snow round would have been a while back had the night me and a few friends went bowling and spoke of dg'ing not also been the night that we got a bunch of snow on almost non existent snow layer. Actually looked kind of like thanxmikey's picture before that snowfall came.