• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Photos of Your Disc Golf Bag

Been a while since I laid out all of my discs... So I had to do just that & participate in this thread.

First, my Fade Tourney bag with a few stragglers that wouldn't fit...

DSCF5786_7_8.jpg

Next up, bag with discs laid out...

DSCF5789_90_91.jpg

And finally, an overview of all the discs. And most of these do get thrown, but I'm lazy and just leave all of them in the trunk of my car most days. :rolleyes:

DSCF5792_3_4.jpg

<GeekMode=ON>
Oh, and if these pics look a little strange, that's because I took multiple exposures and processed them into a HDR (High Dynamic Range) image. Not the best subject for that technique, but the originals look flat and lifeless compared to these!
<GeekMode=OFF>

Been a while since I laid out all of my discs... So I had to do just that & participate in this thread.

First, my Fade Tourney bag with a few stragglers that wouldn't fit...

]

I am sure I can get that Soft Magnet into my bag for you.

those pictures look awesome

soft magnet and an aviar?

Thanks, I think they turned out pretty good too! And you're correct. 1 DX Aviar, 1 Champion Aviar, and 1 Soft Magnet. Really like the Soft Magnet, but only for shots less than 30 feet. I'll use the Aviars for any approach shot farther out than that.

I am sure I can get that Soft Magnet into my bag for you.

Oh, I can get it in the bag, but with the number of discs I usually carry, it has a tendency to get smashed. Since it's so soft, it likes to stay in whatever shape it's in, especially if I leave it in the bag. Hell, even leaving it in the putter pocket on the front of the bag leaves it slightly deformed...

Here's my collection.....kind of sickening when I start thinking about how much I've spent. Good thing I just sold off about 20 discs. ;)

IMG_0487.jpg

Thanks, I think they turned out pretty good too! And you're correct. 1 DX Aviar, 1 Champion Aviar, and 1 Soft Magnet. Really like the Soft Magnet, but only for shots less than 30 feet. I'll use the Aviars for any approach shot farther out than that...

You should try it for approaches. They work great.

I'm new to this board, and a "born-again" disc golfer*, so what's with the disdain for The Polecat?

*I played in the 90's a ton, but didn't played at all from 2001-a few weeks ago.

PS - I have a polecat in my bag that I found.

Hubby spoiled me again, so here's my happy family partying in "the big house" (thanks to new Quads):
picture.php

Left to right:
The Wheel, Wolf, Panther, Buzzz, Impact, Storm / Leopard, JLS, XL, Eagle / Sindwinder, Valkyrie, Avenger, Flick, Monarch, Surge, Wildcat, Destroyer, Epic
Forward facing, back to front:
Dragon, Soft Banger GT, Aero, Ice Bowl Mini

Keep in mind, I am a "born-again" disc golfer, so all my equipment and discs were all purchased before 1998...but they still work, so, hey!

*The Wolfman was found at Grand Woods Park in Lansing, MI - 1996-ish

3772198523_8e39312350.jpg

3772198405_c454cb16c6.jpg

3772198171_39b5a737d0.jpg

yeah, but looking at everyone else's bags, the ever-present urge to buy more crap is overwhelming.

little things, like a drink holder (which fell off my bag years ago), would be nice to have.

I'll post a picture of my discs, so we can all laugh at the great designs of yester-year. I'm not sure if some of them are even made anymore.

OK, don't laugh...
1 - Discraft Vortex (1996 In-Flight Open, Grand Woods Park, Lansing, MI)
2 - Innova Panther
3 - Discraft Stratus
4 - Discraft Eclipse
5 - Discraft Marauder
6 - Innova Viper (World's Biggest Disc Golf Weekend, May 11-12, 1996 - found...with hole in it)
7 - Lightning #2 Driver
8 - Innova Dolphin
9 - Innova XD
10 - Discraft Magnet
11 - Innova Polecat (yes, a real live Polecat, feast your eyes on that bad boy!)
12 - Discraft Rattler

Bottom Photo: the stamp I made and use to mark my discs...must use "Staz-On" ink pad if you plan on doing this, only ink to stay on plastic that I can find

3773087940_931953984d.jpg

3773087814_318b9a33aa.jpg