• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Pictures of Your Christmas Booty

I think I'm going to throw yours over my shoulder on Saturday and make sure it feels right, but I'm definitely leaning towards the Grip.

Unless I can't contain myself. That grey/black looks damn nice, and it might get ordered today.

Gave myself the gift of self-employment, and family/friends hooked up some enhancements for my home office, as well as some artsy stuff (airbrush kit, handmade blank book, etc). I have 1 more day left at DN after today :)

Also Santa got me some plane tickets to Michigan and a handful of 2014 plastic :D

Gave myself the gift of self-employment, and family/friends hooked up some enhancements for my home office, as well as some artsy stuff (airbrush kit, handmade blank book, etc). I have 1 more day left at DN after today :)

Also Santa got me some plane tickets to Michigan and a handful of 2014 plastic :D

so what are you going to do now?

sing to my dog
chase rainbows
play disc golf
attend family gatherings/games/shows
contract work for MVP and DN, mainly MVP, plus project development and consulting for DN

Welcome aboard the pirate ship. Only fun way to live.

Congrats and enjoy. I know i sure as hell do.

Last edited:
My mother in law sent me a blue DX Dragon and an Ultimate lid.
I don't even play Ultimate.
:confused:

E for effort or.......

My mother in law sent me a blue DX Dragon and an Ultimate lid.
I don't even play Ultimate.
:confused:

Your mother in law gets e for effort for trying to get you something your interested in. Or, she did her home work and let you know how she feels about you with her meticulously selected " frisbee " gifts.

d0fc534b9baadfcd7daf8b0cba576e7d.jpg

I came home today to find a disc in the mail. I was pretty sure that I did not buy any discs. What a sweet surprise from the guys at gateway. :D

WizardSSS-175f_zpsba7899f2.jpg

sing to my dog
chase rainbows
play disc golf
attend family gatherings/games/shows
contract work for MVP and DN, mainly MVP, plus project development and consulting for DN

Which one of these pays the most?

I got sea monkeys, some elk and buffalo jerky, two new books, a calendar, a stress ball and some clothes. Jeez, you people need more in your life than disc golf.

Nerds.

;-)

I came home today to find a disc in the mail. I was pretty sure that I did not buy any discs. What a sweet surprise from the guys at gateway. :D

WizardSSS-175f_zpsba7899f2.jpg

Holy crap, that's awesome. Why didn't I get put on the free Santa Wizard list from Gateway? I'm like a walking Gateway billboard on the fairways. :wall:

This was exactly what I wanted...haha so I made sure my Girlfriend knew...172g D3 Banksy stamp. She lives pretty close to the store so it wasn't a difficult pickup. I got #20 of 25. so.... A good Crimmus :)

Banksy%20flower%20thrower.jpg

I also got these for myself :) Gray SE Pa1 White SE Pa4
mrszFb8eBgTbpGtXt7ks1ew.jpg

mGDqm3w6f6G9YV58D5Ivesw.jpg

Latest posts