• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first disc golf center purchase.

Teebird Glow , Standard , 175 , White 1 @ $10.99 $10.99
Valkyrie Glow , Standard , 172 , White 1 @ $10.99 $10.99
Buzzz Elite-Z Glo , Standard , 176 , White 1 @ $15.99 $15.99
Surge ESP , Nate Doss 2005 & 2007 World Champion , 174 , Pink 1 @ $14.99
Magic Glow , Standard , 175 , White 1 @ $15.99 $15.99

Discraft Avenger... that frigging thing just keeps going!
Discraft Challenger, still not broke in yet, but maybe it will stay in the bag.

Just got my order from Disc Golf Center: Star Leopard 169g, Star TL 168g and a ESP FLX Buzzz 175g. All blue in color. Gonna let them fly today!

Got a R-Wood Roc in a players pack this weekend............ grippy feel from the (visible) wood fibers in the mold. Smells like a cardboard box too.

The BIG purchase is coming today or tomorrow........ Ace Race discs for my tourney :D

???

ESP Stalker, and waiting for Discraft Misprint deal.
The suspense is killing me...

I've got a Glow Stalker and Buzzz on the way as well as a soft Banger-GT.
My recent additions are my ESP Banger-GT which became my new #1 putter, a Star Valk to back up my primary one, and star Leopard, and a champ starfire as a backup.
Also just got the 7X Gazelle...haven't decided if I'll ever throw it yet or not...

That glo plastic is going to be clutch now that winter is fast approaching and it's getting dark before 7pm. I just fired off an email to discraft inquiring about future plans for glo. I would really like to see the Surge and Magnet.

Just got back from the USDGC last night. Awesome tourney, awesome course kicked my butt.
Got a 177g Champ Coyote as a giveaway to spectators that signed up for DiscGolfU.com.
Bought a 177g FLX Drone, a 175g Vibram VP and a SSS Magic 175, all from the LSDiscs tent.

Didn't pay shipping!!!!!!!!!!

Yellow Innova Champion Road Runner with Superman logo stamp. Bought it at the Shelby Forest General Store north of Memphis. Their cheeseburgers are awesome for such a hole in the wall joint.

I've got a Glow Stalker and Buzzz on the way as well as a soft Banger-GT.
My recent additions are my ESP Banger-GT which became my new #1 putter, a Star Valk to back up my primary one, and star Leopard, and a champ starfire as a backup.
Also just got the 7X Gazelle...haven't decided if I'll ever throw it yet or not...

i was going through boxes of old discs that a buddy of mine has, oddly i remember seein a 7x gazelle in KC pro plastic, white with a blue stamp...
anyways, just odd to hear the same disc mentioned a few hours after i cleaned one up
we been tryin to figure out what all these old discs are worth, lots and lots of tourney stamped, first runs, discontinued.... etc i think theyre all 1996 and older, kinda like shuffling through old records, except these were actually made while i was alive

My most recent purchases are
Discwing QK II - Absolutely love it...immediately became my #1 driver
Daredevil Woodchuck - The softest putter out there (softer than Gateway's SSS)...really cool, but I still like my Gateway SSS.
Star TeeRex - Love it....was my #1 until the QK II
Innova Boss - Too much disc for me...I think you've got to be pretty powerful for this one
Innova Groove - Really fun disc, awesome S-curve for a sidearm thrower.
Innova Dart - wanted to try something new for longer and uphill puts....this will come in and out of my bag, but I'll stick with my Coyote and my Gateway putter....

Try a tomahawk with that boss.

169 Z Surge SS
169 Champ Valk (VL)

Valk's a replacement. Surge will be good to go soon, I just need to throw it a little more - been getting some lolhyzers with it once in a while.

The Discwing QK II was pretty awesome when it was new, but I hit a couple of trees with it, and now that rubbery plastic is so warped its ridiculous.
Our local disc golf lady sells them for 6 bucks a pop - never compared to see if that was a good price or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts