• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

power balance bracelet

This thread reminds me of a discussion I had once on why strippers get breast augmentation.
:\

We're capable of doing incredible things when our mind lets us. If we gotta attribute our achievements to some device, well, hey whatever works. If we gotta spend money on that device, well, that's some ingenious capitalist taking our money.

Speaking of which, I have discovered these magical pills that are assured to sharpen your short game. Only $1.00/pill but they're totally worth it. Just let me run out and get a bunch of Pez and I'll take some orders.
;)

Dude, I think you would be better off just going out and spending your 30 bucks on some lucky plastic.

Here's the deal guys...

Let's say it's fake... I bought one at Sport Chalet anyways. I got my first PDGA tourney ace shortly after. A month later I got my 2nd PDGA tourney ace, both while wearing the Phiten bracelet. Placebo? Sure why not. But my 20 bucks for those 2 aces was well worth it! ;)

hey you want to buy some magic ankle brackets. They align your body natural magnetic flow with that of our mother earth. im only charging two easy payments of 59.99 ill even throw in a sham-wow. and if you call right now ill cut the payments in half!

And a samurai steak knife! It slices, it dices! Look at that tomato! You could even cut a tin can with it! But you wouldn't want to!

hey you want to buy some magic ankle brackets. They align your body natural magnetic flow with that of our mother earth. im only charging two easy payments of 59.99 ill even throw in a sham-wow. and if you call right now ill cut the payments in half!

throw in a sham wow LMAO!!! (maybe I've been working this shift to long) too funny. Sounds like a "scam-wow"

magic_sock_head_2.jpg

i think you can get them for 15 online. And mine turned black in the middle when i got it wet i was pissed.

Disc golf is a metal game. The bracelet is nothing more than voodoo. If you believe it works than it works. If something is advertised as to good to be true than its usually bunk. I have some magic dust that I use for each round. I also take all of my discs to a witch doctor before each round.
politico-in-a-world-without-ci

Why Power Bracelet's Really Work an Essay by Lil' Juke

Why do Power Bracelet's really work? I'll tell you why. It's because they're magic. A lot of people don't believe in the magic and will try to tell you about some sort of "placenta" effect, but they're dirty rotten liars. Their breath stinks too. You can't trust people with smelly breath; however, you can trust people with Power Bracelets because they're full of magic and if there is one thing you can depend on it's a little good ol' fashioned magic. Also, it's like a rad piece of jewelery. In conclusion, buy my Power Bracelet and you too can be Magical Forever.

The End.

C-
Sold! I want 8! Where can I send my money???

Just get a livestrong bracelet. you are helping a cause and it will give you good karma. Those that believe in the power bracelet have to believe in karma.

Disc golf is a metal game. The bracelet is nothing more than voodoo. If you believe it works than it works. If something is advertised as to good to be true than its usually bunk. I have some magic dust that I use for each round. I also take all of my discs to a witch doctor before each round.
politico-in-a-world-without-ci

Hmmm I wonder if these guys are good at disc golf.

Pantera-band-1988.jpg

Dude, I think you would be better off just going out and spending your 30 bucks on some lucky plastic.

There are no magic bracelets and there are no magic discs. Go practice your putting if you want to improve your score.