• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

power balance bracelet

tylersheehy

Eagle Member
i got a Power Balance bracelet and i went and played. i usually average 4 to 5 under par on my course. i played 3 rounds and i was 6, 8 and 8 under par. i dont think that this is really charged with ions or whatever bull**** their trying to feed us but i do believe it tricks your mind into saying "what if this really is charged, maybe it will help" and it helps you subconsciously. i suggest you get one, their 30 bucks but if i keep having scores like that...SO WORTH IT, but you never know, i could have just had a good day. IF someone else has one of these and plays with it, let me know how it works for you.

They're all a sham. I met an employee of a balance bracelet company who admitted they don't work whatsoever. And the tests they show of them are also fake.

Power Balance even admitted it was a scam. Yet they still sell. And their name is going on an arena. :rolleyes:

They have been proven not to work and this same thread has already had it's downward spiral

yes i know their fake and i know the tricks to the test, first time you pull their arm away so they fall and when they have the bracelet you push their arm towards them and they dont fall...magic!!! even though their stickers i think the mental factor works for me and it "tricks" my mind into thinking its helping me

yes i know their fake and i know the tricks to the test, first time you pull their arm away so they fall and when they have the bracelet you push their arm towards them and they dont fall...magic!!! even though their stickers i think the mental factor works for me and it "tricks" my mind into thinking its helping me

I have a clear potion that if you drink it you will not get dehydrated and your average drive will increase by 33 feet.

F the power bracelet

I wear one at all times. I know people who wear them because it helps them sleep better so that's part of the reason why I wear mine.

Why Power Bracelet's Really Work an Essay by Lil' Juke

Why do Power Bracelet's really work? I'll tell you why. It's because they're magic. A lot of people don't believe in the magic and will try to tell you about some sort of "placenta" effect, but they're dirty rotten liars. Their breath stinks too. You can't trust people with smelly breath; however, you can trust people with Power Bracelets because they're full of magic and if there is one thing you can depend on it's a little good ol' fashioned magic. Also, it's like a rad piece of jewelery. In conclusion, buy my Power Bracelet and you too can be Magical Forever.

The End.

C-

Wow, this is a joke. Talk about the placebo effect.

Is it a joke or placebo effect? You know the placebo effect isn't a joke right? You know that placebo has been shown to be as effective, or more effective, on 80% of clinical depressed patients as Zoloft? My point is, what's more important than results? With these kinds of things, phiten necklaces, power balance bracelets, etc. The only thing worse than the people who place belief in them are the people who think they are somehow special for realizing that they are hogwash. Everyone knows they don't do anything, you aren't breaking ground or news by proclaiming that.

It's really nothing to get worked up about in either direction. I mean, are they any more or less legit than a pre-shot routine? A mantra? Lucky socks?

depends on the pre-shot routine if it involves something form related than yes.
Lucky socks can protect you from thorns a bracelet can't, but it can get hung on a fence when you are jumping over.

Point taken and debated for no reason :p

I mean, are they any more or less legit than a pre-shot routine? A mantra? Lucky socks?

$30 gets me 2 pairs of lucky smartwools. pre-shot routine = free.

if they cost $.50, THEN it's no biggie...but $30? cmon, that deserves at least a LITTLE ridicule, no?