• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Power Driver Freak PEEDEE Thread

How does one identify desirable runs of PDs? I found a numberless CPD on the course today and it seems to be a little different than a newer C line I have.

I think I've found a freak if a firebird. It's from the 2011-2013 pearly run. Super stiff and most from that run are Uber flat. This one has a great dome to it. Flys like the perfect PD. If anyone has any domey Firebirds from that era let me know I'll trade or purchase it.

I just picked up a couple of d-line PDs for my water carry shots. I don't really mind losing an $8 disc, but my PFN Teebirds and patent number PDs would be VERY upsetting.

How are the D-Lines flying for you? Are they flippy out of the box, or do they have some stability? Thinking of picking one up.

Hello everyone! I just bought a lot of 16 Discmanka discs to get four PD's out and sell the rest... :D

I know nothing about runs on the Pd (Simon threw a worn in 3rd? Sooo straight during Ale the open so I had to compare it to my pop-top Flows) but:
Worn older shimmery/luster c-line, two patent# P-line and one patent# pop-top s-line freak stamp.

Can't wait to get out on the field as soon as the sun comes up again, I have a feeling I have what I need! <3

Will it even fly straight on my 375' shots?

Probably straight to stout fade at that amount of power.

Probably straight to stout fade at that amount of power.

I must say you where partially right! The worn p-line felt like the perfect hyzerflip to straight, the new p-line and the worn (as flat) c-line where perfect hyzerflip to slight hyzer and the not really beat in yet s-line was beefy! I however threw them all into the same circle (emagine on the field) from about 375' on 85% punch, on the second throw.

I have a feeling these go as far as my Flow but just slightly more stable. I'm slightly scared to go out and compare them because I have collected a couple of old, pretty, domey and OS Flow by now...

How are the D-Lines flying for you? Are they flippy out of the box, or do they have some stability? Thinking of picking one up.

I have one, so small sample size, but mine isn't what I'd call flippy. It does show a little bit of flip/turn out of the box, but not a ton (was throwing it around 350). The fade also seems a little mellower, they remind me of a DX Teebird that is pretty fresh still, where it will flip a little bit, but isn't making a slow right turn or flipping flat from a hefty hyzer or anything. I feel like my P-line was flippier new than my d-line is. I am probably going to grab a couple more next time I order discs to beat in some and see what happens.

Didn't see any one else post this, but thought everyone would be interested. Eagle on instagram yesterday mentioned the newest runs of C PD (I believe he said this was like run 13?) are his new favorite over the 1st run PD. I assume that means they're pretty OS

Didn't see any one else post this, but thought everyone would be interested. Eagle on instagram yesterday mentioned the newest runs of C PD (I believe he said this was like run 13?) are his new favorite over the 1st run PD. I assume that means they're pretty OS

Wow, another Doombird. :| (An overstable PD is essentially just that.)