• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Power Driver Freak PEEDEE Thread

There are a couple 150 class pd variants out there, probably all difficult to find at this point.

I know there were at least 2 different s line runs. One that was fairly soft and they were straight out of the box. Pretty much the "longer teebird" pd variant. There were also some flat and stiff ones that were very beefy. I want to think I've seen a couple first run s lines in 150 class but can't speak to them. I'd guess just like a higher weight first run but not quite as wind resistant.

I've thrown 150 class p lines, pretty straight out of the box. I'm sure hard to find at this point.

Last bit not least I snagged a couple 150 class c line x outs a year or so ago. I wasn't impressed but that's more because they weren't what I was expecting them to be. Flat stiff JL plastic with bubbles inside the rim. No blizzard effect on the outer surface. I was hoping for softer plastic and more workable, these were beefy. Not a bad pd necessarily, just not what I was hoping it to be.

Anyone have any info about this disc in the 150's?

I have a couple penned C-PDs and really enjoy them. They do not have bubbles in the rim nor are they stiff; quite the opposite, actually. Very gummy and feel really nice in my hand (I don't have large hands so this is one disc I'm really able to get a good, comfortable grip on). Without any wind these things are hyzerflip bombers and still have good fade at the end. Great controllable 400+ foot disc for me. With wind I'll only consider throwing these if it's 100% tailwind. Crosswind and headwinds are no bueno with 150g PDs.

I have several 150g P-PDs from a Disc Golf Review (not Disc Golf COURSE Review) stamp I did years ago. They are fantastic but I never leaned on them heavily because I was worried about being able to replace them. Back then, Discmania rarely ran light stuff. That was 10 years ago. I'm still not sure they regularly run light stuff.

With P-PDs being OOP, you'd be even more screwed than just looking for 150s. On a side note, that was your stamp? Very metal...

With P-PDs being OOP, you'd be even more screwed than just looking for 150s. On a side note, that was your stamp? Very metal...
yup, that was mine. Thanks. So many things I would do differently now.
I didn't realize P-PDs were OOP :( They are sooooo great.

EDIT: I miss DGR :(
58608479_2629945547077503_1577073581198671872_n.jpg

Holy crap.

Just went and snapped up 2 cpd penned at 166 and 168g. They are tabletop flat across the middle, beefier than the originals. Awesome. Finally got my bookend pd.

Holy crap.

Just went and snapped up 2 cpd penned at 166 and 168g. They are tabletop flat across the middle, beefier than the originals. Awesome. Finally got my bookend pd.

Yeah man the latest runs are super beef. I have a couple really sweet looking ones that I was hoping to replace my 1st run due to ever increasing cost of replacement and they are too much for me.

Just put my last fresh, penned S-line in the bag since the cool Eagle stamped one I got now swims with the fishes. I have no desire to bag the recent embossed run I have in storage.

Is it too soon to be pining for a new run of S-line?

I just picked up some X-outs at the Innova Factory Store and they have C-PDs and C-MD3s. Got one of each but they seem to be older, penned runs and had the Innova F2 barstamp. The PD is flattish but flew a little less stable than my MF PD and no where near the new run. The MD3 has a slight dome and seemed to be not quite as clear as a lot of C-Line I've seen lately and had amazing grip. When I got mine it seemed like they had a good amount. I wish I had the extra cash to buy a few more now!

I need a quick advice as I stumbled upon a blue beat in Jesse 2x finish champ S-PD.

I have three 7th run C-PD that I love so I'm considering to sell or trade but the guy is so eager I'm getting worried I'm making a bad deal.

Are these super rare? I find nothing on them.
Would they be worth as much as Freaks? I prefer the smaller dome on it...

I need a quick advice as I stumbled upon a blue beat in Jesse 2x finish champ S-PD.

I have three 7th run C-PD that I love so I'm considering to sell or trade but the guy is so eager I'm getting worried I'm making a bad deal.

Are these super rare? I find nothing on them.

Would they be worth as much as Freaks? I prefer the smaller dome on it...
Beat in Jesse PD is something like 20-30e in Finland

P1X | Jokeri | Roc/3 | TeeBird | PD | Destroyer

Beat in Jesse PD is something like 20-30e in Finland

Thanks mate, it is quite beat in but still felt more stable than my beat in 7th... 😅

I also prefer the soft C-line plastic to slick S-line, actually my most beat in one is amazing. In a slight headwind, hyzerflip to s-curve with a few more meter of fade than turn.

So I have the opportunity to trade for a 1st run PD. Team Discmania stamp. It has Jussi's name and PDGA # in the rim plus my dumb friends ink. Disc is 7/10 with no major nicks.

What would something like that be worth even? I love the way it flies but would maybe be afraid to use it.

So I have the opportunity to trade for a 1st run PD. Team Discmania stamp. It has Jussi's name and PDGA # in the rim plus my dumb friends ink. Disc is 7/10 with no major nicks.

What would something like that be worth even? I love the way it flies but would maybe be afraid to use it.
Send it back to Jussi. You might get something nice in return.

He didn't lose it so I don't he wants it back. It was a first run PD he gifted to a pro here years ago. I just figured his name and pdga as his past thrower would add value.

Latest posts