• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pueblo City Park Vandalized

You guys need to simmer down, here's some jazz.

You guys need to simmer down, here's some jazz.

Hilarious

Anyway, the point I agree on is vandalism sucks and those doing it should have to pay for what they've done. No argument there.

The other talk is extraneous to the discussion, has been discussed ad nauseum in other threads and is so tied to personal beliefs, values, societal hyprocricy, etc that a meaningful discussion is impossible, especially on the interwebz

Note to self, use great discretion in nygfaninva's neck of the woods

I agree if caught for destroying a disc golf course deserves a harsh punishment

Jaco was the shiznet! Best jazz/fusion bass player EVER.

Biz
Team Bert

THREADJACK!!

saw jaco mid eighties - he sucked. maybe all the drugs caught up with him...... but even on his best day he couldnt have held a candle to les claypool. :p

ok now back to the issue at hand....... vandalism bad :thmbdown:, vigilantiism good :clap:.....

Fixed! We have installed a new placement about 5 feet up the hillside from the spot where the old one was torn out. Already played it today. Still about the same shot but the risk of skipping way past the basket has increased. And it puts you a lot closer to the fairway on #13.

I agree if caught for destroying a disc golf course deserves a harsh punishment

4785-13.jpg

Agreed.

A cousin of mine's ex(psycho bia)girl friend and her bf at the time decided it would be a great idea to get tore up, hop in his retardedly tall, jacked up 4x4 pick-up and commence to plowing over 4 baskets at our local course. Luckily someone saw them, reported it to the police, (which he couldnt deny because of the insane amount of damage he did to his truck) and he was arrested for destruction of city property, DWI, and the list goes on. I was extremely pissed about it when I tried to play a few days afterwards and couldnt but was some what satisfied when I found out he got busted. I would still like to knock his teeth out the next time I see him though.

yeah that sucks people have no respect , OT sloan in sanford NC always seems to be missing basket 13 , its a easy target for them to take...i played the other day and they have a new one....been almost a year since i first played and its the first time i got to throw to a basket.

I just cant understand people that do this..... esp people that USE those baskets....no respect!