• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Putt-Putt Disc Golf Courses

bump

is this the exhaustive list or is there moar

i also would be willing to bet majority of these type courses are unlisted on here and on udisc

Scattersville at Clark's Run
Par 2 course grasping for a name at Raptor's Roost
Soon to be one at Forest Greens Golf Club in Quantico VA

John and Dee have some they call "micro" courses.

I am trying to sell one along with each full size course I do currently. Also have an inexpensive package for 9 hole Par 2 course on its own.

Scattersville at Clark's Run
Par 2 course grasping for a name at Raptor's Roost
Soon to be one at Forest Greens Golf Club in Quantico VA

John and Dee have some they call "micro" courses.

I am trying to sell one along with each full size course I do currently. Also have an inexpensive package for 9 hole Par 2 course on its own.

ohh shoot i think i left a sentence out

do any of these have the flying armadillo type obstacles

are there any "junkyard" type putt putt courses

Sale of the previous campground/Chestnut area half mile north of the main hill was completed last year. The new campground areas and all five 18-hole courses plus the new Chestnut 2.0 - 9 holes are on the 260-acre Highbridge hill. Tiki-style and putting courses are in the works for this year.

now i cant tell if i was dreaming or fabricating

i thought there were some junkyard style pitch and putt backyard courses

maybe ill have to invent one if/when i get some land myself

now i cant tell if i was dreaming or fabricating

i thought there were some junkyard style pitch and putt backyard courses

maybe ill have to invent one if/when i get some land myself
The Twilight Zone in Ohio is a cool backyard course east of Columbus with a variety of backyard obstacles, not necessarily junk depending on the eyes of the beholder. Owner, Chuck Custer, is one of the early cool cats of disc golf in Ohio.

The Twilight Zone in Ohio is a cool backyard course east of Columbus with a variety of backyard obstacles, not necessarily junk depending on the eyes of the beholder. Owner, Chuck Custer, is one of the early cool cats of disc golf in Ohio.

That's not a putt putt course though. #2 tee is right next to #1 basket and many others are the same. So only one group on the course at a time. I can't think of a hole that's not legit there. Real nice how he crammed that course on such a small piece of land.

It's cool as hell with all the "clutter" thru out the course.

^ I need to get out there. Maybe this weekend.
Hole 3 on vid is now hole 1 and a couple other minor changes. So if you go to hole 1 tee blue or red by the shed, you either play thru the shed for Tiki, or play the other direction for the blue course. I might be there.

Hole 3 on vid is now hole 1 and a couple other minor changes. So if you go to hole 1 tee blue or red by the shed, you either play thru the shed for Tiki, or play the other direction for the blue course. I might be there.

hole 3 on the video is exactly what i was thinking/talking about for the junkyard style putt putt hole

love it

in mn i cant think of any junkyard style courses

we have some random courses with a hole or two with an old abandoned car or some other old relic **** laying around but nothing like a true junkyard course

i think it would be a fun putt putt style but would people really play it

and if they played it would it be worth playing moar than once

flying armadillo looks closest but even that seems too refined and sanitized for what my vision is

Check out St. Paul Brewery Putting League on Monday evenings for three more weeks to get a taste of junkyard style challenges.

Check out St. Paul Brewery Putting League on Monday evenings for three more weeks to get a taste of junkyard style challenges.

is that the one in the alleyways and they throw off staircases and stuff

Latest posts