• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Rare PIAS Finds

Maybe not the best $20 I ever spent at PIAS, but close:

photo.jpg

Piranha (10/10)
Pat. Pend. Aero
Pat. Pend Aviar
TITD Stingray

Found a pre wiggins first run blizzard boss this weekend at one.

Picked up a 10x kc pro teebird today for $6, was so pumped, I've never had good luck finding anything good in the bins!.

Saw an 11x eagle yesterday for 5.99, but it was inked to high heaven, nothing good in PIAS :(

yeah a lottttttttt of junk, few throwers and the gems get picked quiiiiiiiiick.

Same here. I think it has to do a lot with the disc golf scene in your area, which around here is big. So everything gets picked through. Plus it seems half if not more of the employees at PIAS here play so I'm sure anything good comes along they just snag it half the time.

Funny thing though last couple time I've been in they have had absolutely nothing for used. They said they have sold more discs over the past month or two them they ever have. So its blowin up around here too.

The PIAS scene here has been nothing but crap the past 2 months where I have found crap. I think one of the main issues is my and everyone elses posting on here. ALOT of new players read these forums, maybe not post but read and see pics like this and see good prices and search them over good. Good stuff is gone within hours, sometimes minutes. I remember back a year ago when the pre averys started to really heat up in price and I thought they stopped putting his name on them vs those being the old. There were 5 of them sitting for months at the PIAS in my area that is the largest. Those would be gone within a day now

I dropped off a FR ESP Nuke at my local PIAS, I bet its still there. Not too many people in my area that play it seems. Their used section was some old Gateway and other random junk. Maybe next time.

There was a FR esp nuke at the west st paul mn location recently inked on the back for 10 bucks. Not worth it unless I know a minimum of 2x profit will be made.

Usdgc roc

Found this at a local PIAS I know it has value and thoughts on it 179 7/10 due to ink

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 185