• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] RDG Fossil Lizards

9hOOtF9.jpg

Can I go ahead and call Dibs on any you put up in PIF????

:D:D:D:D:D

If anyone is on the fence on these; the current blend of Fossil fuel wizard is amazing. Best driving putter I've ever used by far, nothing else is close. They putt great too if you don't mind a very rigid putter that carries a lot of energy into the chains, but I know that's not for everyone.

Full restock of Fossil Wizards over at reptiliandiscgolf.com

Go grab your favorite combo of stamp & foil color while we are fully stocked.

Full restock of Fossil Wizards over at reptiliandiscgolf.com

Go grab your favorite combo of stamp & foil color while we are fully stocked.

Are the Fossil Fuels white as well???? Or are they the same color as the last run (you said blue was added to the run, but I actually think they were more grey).

Are the Fossil Fuels white as well???? Or are they the same color as the last run (you said blue was added to the run, but I actually think they were more grey).

I haven't seen them but I'm assuming the are from the same run.

I am an SSS fan on the wizards. Will the fossil and fuel be much to stiff?

The Fossil is about a firm SS so I'd say they might be a touch too firm for what you are used to.

That said, I have converted over many folks who like the floppy putters to Fossil just bc they feel so amazing.

If you end up with some extra disc funds, pull the trigger. I know you'll be impressed :thmbup:

What would you compare the fossil fuels to then?

The Fossil Fuels are really firm.

Not quite G9i but they are very similar old school 11x KC in that rim has zero flex and the plate is thoroughly rigid.

That said... both Fossil and FF are very grippy and somewhat velvety right out of the box. Fantastic plastic mixes on these runs.

The Fossil Fuels are really firm.

Not quite G9i but they are very similar old school 11x KC in that rim has zero flex and the plate is thoroughly rigid.

That said... both Fossil and FF are very grippy and somewhat velvety right out of the box. Fantastic plastic mixes on these runs.

Very accurate discription. You will be amazed at just how much grip these have for being as rigid as they are.

I'm thinking about picking up a stack of each even though I don't really throw wizards. Best unnecessary purchase I could make?

I'm thinking about picking up a stack of each even though I don't really throw wizards. Best unnecessary purchase I could make?

I've fondled thousands of wizards in my time in DG.

These are the best Wizards I've ever felt (completely unbiased I promise)

Wizards are often considered the best PnA available on the market.

Best disc available in the best plastic available.... ;)

Sounds like a fantastic use of expendable disc money!