• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

remind me how...

Well there is only one option on the map that excludes courses you've already played, which is what I was remembering. I don't know if what you wanted is also a premium feature or not...

Try 'My Dashboard' - 'DGCR Profile' - and the 'Course Map' tab. I've kept up Premium so long, I don't know if that works for everybody, but... worth a try (let us know if that's it for everybody).

...In the meantime: Tim's doing Premium memberships today for only $15, to celebrate 10 years of DGCR. Personally, I can't imagine why everyone wouldn't sign up right now & enjoy all the cool features the site has to offer!

Yep that's it Jeff. It shows courses you have played and your wishlist. I don't think I ever clicked that tab before, lol.

Last edited:
Premium membership not require to pull up your course map. :)

...In the meantime: Tim's doing Premium memberships today for only $15, to celebrate 10 years of DGCR. Personally, I can't imagine why everyone wouldn't sign up right now & enjoy all the cool features the site has to offer!
... like seeing what the VIP'ers have been saying about you! :p

Last edited:

Latest posts