• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ricky is the best putter disc golf has ever seen.

Do you remember when we used to dance
And incidence arose from circumstance
One thing lead to another we were young
And we would scream together songs unsung

BTW, the Memorial doesn't count lol :p. That's the worst course in America for a PDGA event. There is no possible way a left handed player could win that tournament. It's a trash course.

I know it's a small sample size but Devon own got 11th place. He beat 4 right handed players that were higher rated than he was and did not get beat by any player lower rated than he was.

I'm basically seeing if anyone disagrees. He's clearly the dominant player this year and I don't see that changing anytime soon as long as he stays interested and healthy

Im not high, so I can't have an opposing opinion.

Is this even in question anymore? He is the best putter disc golf has ever seen. Yes, better than Paul, Rico, etc. I don't care about 2 different 60 footers that some pro you can name made in one round. Like I've said before, if that's the basis by which you're measuring, throw my name in there. I've lucked up and made tons of putts in one round (or a couple of rounds). Let's be honest, the spin putters (thinking of Simon and Eagle here) can get hot and putt just as good as Ricky for short periods, but it doesn't last and they 3 putt more often. He's the best there has ever been so far. You're high if you think otherwise.

Who are your "etc.?" Did you ever get to see Anthon, Cam Todd or Jay Reading years back?

Do they still anoint "World Putting Champions"? Didn't Jay Reading pick up his 5th World Putting title not long ago?