• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Roc throwers, what other mids are in your bag?

I have a DX roc that i'm beating in, a seasoned kc pro roc, FlX buzz and Z buzz (wont flip over with power like my rocs), Z comet barely thrown, and i would call my champ rhyno a mid just because I really only throw it when its a 200+ ft shot.

dx roc I have been using in woods for finesse shots, kc pro roc for 80% shots all around. FLX/Z Buzzz I will use for driving or big hyzers and sometimes anhyzers or anything that is a dead straight shot or low ceiling. Was mainly a buzzz man so used them for everything, just now working back into the rocs. I'm sure after a few rounds i can weed out the unnecessary.

agreed, I carry a work kc pro roc, flx buzzz, and z buzzz as well. I can't throw the rock in a straight line, but I like what I can make it do. I can put the flx on a dead straight line on a soft throw, if it needs to be straight with more distance, its the z buzzz, or z buzzz for shorter slightly over stable shots.