• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salient Discs Beacon Basket

Overall, considering the three points I just brought up, and the lack of a scorecard pocket, this bag is a total loser. For less money, buy a Fade Crunch and Fade WeatherGuard shoulder straps, more functional and most definitely NOT cheesy construction.

Overall, considering the three points I just brought up, and the lack of a scorecard pocket, this bag is a total loser. For less money, buy a Fade Crunch and Fade WeatherGuard shoulder straps, more functional and most definitely NOT cheesy construction.

A basket without a scorecard pocket?? Pass!

I don't think that guy had a remote clue what thread he was attempting to post in.

Smyith, putting style has everything to do with spit outs. I've only had ONE putt spit out ever. Other players never stop whining about it.

:confused: Really, (sorry I know I'm late to the forum and probably jumping in early, but to only ever have one putt spit out ever?) I'm calling shenanigans.

It's true. I've only ever had one putt spit through the chains. And I've never had a bounce out. It has a lot to do with how I putt, and the frequency that I play. I think I've only ever played about 130-140 rounds ever. But it's never happened during putting practice either. My putts go straight into the chains softly. They have no choice but to fall...when I'm on target.

So… I read through this forum again and realized I forgot to turn on my sarcasm sensor during my first perusal.

Sorry it was a long day at work, but none the less I should have spotted it right away. Oh well, that is why I have my 2 beverage rule before I read the forum on workdays:)

Had the sensor been on I would have ROFL'd:thmbup:

So… I read through this forum again and realized I forgot to turn on my sarcasm sensor during my first perusal.

Sorry it was a long day at work, but none the less I should have spotted it right away. Oh well, that is why I have my 2 beverage rule before I read the forum on workdays:)

Had the sensor been on I would have ROFL'd:thmbup:

I dont think he is being sarcastic.

It's not bad, $10 less than Innova right now. But Innova has a few more chains.

If you buy the Innova Pro 28, you can get them for $325 if you buy them for a course.

I do like the way that they have done their chains on this basket, but for that price point, there are still more/better options until we have seen how these baskets weather.

The only problem I have with these baskets, is the same as the Innovas.
The great big graffiti catcher around the top.
I like it for locating the basket as a player, but as a person trying to keep a course clean, they suck.

The only problem I have with these baskets, is the same as the Innovas.
The great big graffiti catcher around the top.
I like it for locating the basket as a player, but as a person trying to keep a course clean, they suck.

That's why I carry around a Mr. Clean eraser. Seems to help the graffiti cleaned off.

I'll stick with my Titan...and at a lower cost.

With that said, I LOVE well done, colored baskets...especially blue and red.

basket looks cool, not sure on the price point.