• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Show off your DGCR Courses PLAYED and FAVORITES map. Unclick wishlist.

Thanks! That was very helpful.
attachment.php

Tada!

6/20/10

dgmap.jpg

9/7/1212
attachment.php

I know I haven't been on here much over the last year, but WOW!!
Congratulations on reaching 1000! :hfive: Do you have any plans on coming down to SW Florida?

Had to zoom out just a bit.

attachment.php

Attachments

• SWMap.jpg
    SWMap.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 233
just for fun, I mapped out my two big road trips using the wishlist function and ms paint.

My 2009 trip. Worlds and Wedded. 8 courses, all new
2009worldsandweddingcoursemap.jpg

My summer vacation. 9 courses, 7 new
2012SummerVacaDGmap.jpg

We are frequently back in South Colorado to visit my parents and get out of the Texas heat.

Last edited:
I'm pretty well-centered around my house. 39 courses in 4 nearby states. And that one little outlier in Bellingham, WA. Eventually I'll get around. :D

Attachments

• Coursemap.jpg
    Coursemap.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Love the courses played map.

Story on mine goes like this: I live in N. Kentucky, just south of Cincy but spent pretty much all of 2011 with my wife who was doing travel nursing at high need areas on the west coast. Spent 9 months in NorCal (just north of Sacramento), 3 months in Seattle, and about 2 weeks in Portland while I was going to bicycle mechanic school. The two strays in NM and TX where hit during my long lonely drive back home while my wife finished her last contract. Had to stop and get at least one or two other states in! Add in a vacation to Florida and there you have it.

picture.php

The southeast is my habitat. Residing in Georgia, a roadtrip to FL & SC. Many visits to NC for family and an ex.

7P70S.png

picture.php

Live in NY. Work trips in Nashville and Raleigh. Family in MA and Buffalo. Road trip in PA/DE. Sister's graduation in MI.

I have played every courses within and hour and a half of my house except one. I played the courses in Memphis (no, the one I have marked favorite is not Bud Hill...) during the Dogwood Classic and stayed at a buddy's house there for a few nights. Played Selah on a day trip with another buddy last weekend.

picture.php

From central Maine orginally. Hoping to add many Mass courses next summer.

Attachments

• map.JPG
    map.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
coursemap.jpg

Started playing in Maine and I'm getting in the Minnesota courses as I go back on vacation. I meant to do some last month on the drive to and from Minnesota, but there just isn't that much time for disc golf when you're doing 1500 miles in three days.

Over the weekend I checked the last two courses in the Dallas Fort Worth metroplex off. I've got one course I played when it was 9 and is now 18 that it doesn't sound like I will get to play because I can't take my kid and it is hard to navigate, overgrown and an hour away.
Favorited are courses I've considered home.

attachment.php

Attachments

• dfw dgc map.jpg
    dfw dgc map.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 133
It's getting tougher to find new courses a reasonable distance away from my house. I travel to Canada, Wisconsin and occasionally northern Alabama so that helps, but I'm running out of nearby courses in those areas as well.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DGCR_map1.jpg
    DGCR_map1.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 131
  • DGCR_map2.jpg
    DGCR_map2.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
I'm still new. So my map is pretty pathetic. :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-11-08 at 1.12.22 pm.jpg
    Screen Shot 2012-11-08 at 1.12.22 pm.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 119