• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Show off your DGCR Courses PLAYED and FAVORITES map. Unclick wishlist.

I live in Dover, DE right now. I'll be moving to Harrisburg PA next year so I hope to continue the spread across PA.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2013-07-11 at 10.01.48 AM.jpg
    Screen shot 2013-07-11 at 10.01.48 AM.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 11
I have been lucky that I travel for work and have the flexibility to get a round (or two, or three....) in when I travel. Soon adding additional courses in Arizona and Michigan (and hopefully followed up by Washington, Oregon, Idaho and/or British Columbia). I also have a course I have played in Sweden as shown in the small window.

Attachments

• DG Map 7-11-13.jpg
    DG Map 7-11-13.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 174
119 courses, 3 states

map.jpg

158 courses, 7 states

map-1.jpg

84 in 14 states... not too bad...

I think Virginia is the only state I have skipped over. Not counting the silly California course...

282etsl.jpg

100 courses in six states & six countries. I can't imagine there's many people who have played a higher number of Germany's courses. :)

40 courses in 4 states :thmbup:

Just hit #40 myself, which appears to pale in comparison to many others on this site. (Yes, my number shows 38 but 2 Private courses that are unlisted make up the difference).

Attachments

• CoursesMap.jpg
    CoursesMap.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 14
15 courses 6 states. Pretty sad for 6 years. Traveled a lot with my parents and brother but they don't like the good game as much as I do.

Attachments

• map.jpg
    map.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 14
14 courses in 6 states and 1 province. My family is nice enough to stop to let me play on trips, and they even join me sometimes

Attachments

• New Picture.jpg
    New Picture.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 10
98 courses in 13 states and 3 countries

The world according to DG...
world_zpsc8ff2868.jpg

Eastern US
eastern_zpsc3ae291e.jpg

Cali and Nevada
western_zps662aa90d.jpg

attachment.php

58 played, 4 states. Barely. 3 courses not in OH or MI.

Attachments

• Course Map.jpg
    Course Map.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 268
I'm jealous of you East Coast guys. there are just so many courses condensed around all that population. It's crazy, I made one NC trip and was glad I golfed while I was there.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-07-11 at 10.23.48 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-07-11 at 10.23.48 PM.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 24
DropBox

103 courses, 7 states

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 16
129 in 14 States and BC

Added 11 Quad City, 4 Minneapolis, and 9 Saint (insert name) Courses in the last 5 weeks! :)

picture.php

I enjoyed this thread when it was rocking a few years back and figured I'd necrobump it and post an updated map.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Courses played map.jpg
    Courses played map.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 165