• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Sizes of Disc Golf Bags

The Crunch would be perfect for every situation if they would make it with 2 water bottle holders and keep the old design with the mini / scorecard pocket on the end instead of the front. I've checked out their tourney bag and I'm not big on it.

The Crunch would be perfect for every situation if they would make it with 2 water bottle holders and keep the old design with the mini / scorecard pocket on the end instead of the front. I've checked out their tourney bag and I'm not big on it.

I agree, I pitched a midsized bag much like you speak.

Although I use my (very) old Std Innova bag on quick rounds and 9er courses. After moving up to my Innova Comp Bag, I will never go back to using a shoulder strap bag as my primary. Quads all the way.

Last edited:
I use a Latitude Slim Jim. Well-made. Holds 8 discs, but I carry 7. That would be the four I rely on, 2 more for specialty shots depending on the course, and one extra favorite driver. I'm not good enough to be usisng any more, so why have a big bag.

I carry a GB Chimp,love it. But lately Iv been wanting to carry some back ups.Generly I carry about 12 discs but with the extras and carring more cargo like a golden rechever ,base ball munchies ECT
Lately Iv been eyeing up The GB Kong. Its funney I used to see others carry so many discs around
and thought Thats silly you only need about 12 discs,But here I am. I guess Ill have to get some Quads too (sigh). Been thinging of Phinix Qual shocks. Any body use them?

There are only a couple of courses near me where I bother to carry a bag anymore. I'm enjoying golf more just carrying four in my hands.

On courses with hazards where I'd be SOL if'n I was a disc short, I have a GB Spider Monkey. Best small bag ever. No contest.

I carry an Innova Competition Bag. It holds what I carry nicely although it's a bit lacking on the storage for extra stuff.

I don't know what you are carring, but I have the Competition Bag, and I carry 18 discs, and everything I need on the course . Here is a pic with descriptions, so you can see how I set up mine:

bagwithdetails.jpg

There are only a couple of courses near me where I bother to carry a bag anymore. I'm enjoying golf more just carrying four in my hands.

On courses with hazards where I'd be SOL if'n I was a disc short, I have a GB Spider Monkey. Best small bag ever. No contest.

What do you do about drinks?

I would like a decent small bag but no one seems to have figured out that I still need 2 big water bottle holders, regardless of if I am only carrying 5 or 6 discs.

FADE CRUNCH bag is great for up to 12 discs...putter pocket and several others...very dependable and its a great way to stay in shape

I would like a decent small bag but no one seems to have figured out that I still need 2 big water bottle holders, regardless of if I am only carrying 5 or 6 discs.

Exactly. My 2nd water bottle would take up too mauch space in my small bag. Just got a Fade Black Hole Tourney w/ quads from mobster. A little big for my needs but now my wife says I can carry her discs too. ( I think she was kidding)