• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

So, how did you play today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Squeezed in 18 at Seneca before it got dark. First time playing for a while, so I was pleasantly surprised to be hitting lines pretty well. Distance and putting, on the other hand . . .

Parked a couple of holes on practice throws.:rolleyes: Best toss was a 100-foot approach down a tunnel on #17C - just squeezed past a guardian tree and skimmed off the cage. That would have been a sweet deuce.

Killed it at Dubs last night. Random draw and got teamed up with one of my good disc/drinking buddies. A clean card 11 under at Diamond X was 5 better than the next team. Drives were clean and long and I was hitting puts from all over. Only missed one inside the circle and hit a handful from out, one from like 60'. Fun night and good play made it more fun.

Posted my personal best on Maple Hill Reds. Was consistent and played smart. Threw discs that put me in best position to make par, rather than trying to press. Well, except on 18 😄. Finally starting to accept that I'm a 45 year old relative newbie with a completely shot knee and playing accordingly. Amazing what you can accomplish when you play within yourself. :thmbup:

Putting practice again. I'm getting more consistent, the basket is starting to look bigger and it seems I am putting less effort into it.

Stole a tag form a buddy and most importantly redeemed myself and shot quite a bit better at basil today. Stupid trees getting in the way.

4 over at Crane Hill. Not a bad personal round for myself. Played 2 discs each hole. Really took the time to better learn each driver I used and how to approach each hole.

Man what a weird round today. I've been encroaching on my personal best round, six under at my home course over the past couple of weeks. I played with a group of seven today which is a rare occurrence for me and ended five under.

My throws weren't crisp today, really had some disappointing shots which are usually routine. Another thrower in the group was keeping score and I was shocked to hear my final strokes. :thmbup:

Its too bad I don't play any bag tags, the group was and I'd have made out pretty well.

good, could have been better

Played four rounds at Beaver Island. Very happy with my drives, hitting 370 consistently, went over 400 several times on the more open holes. Putting was mixed, but started to hit some good ones with my new technique. It will fall into place with more practice.

2 decent rounds at chili. A few too many errant shots....but putting very well helped redeem it. Life would be so much easier if I'd just stay in the fairway....

Safe hard working day not keeping score. Played four rounds on two courses with a lot of multi drive. Focusing on driving stretch fairways for placement. Ch leopard, star teebirds, and qjls mostly. Putting was stupid good as it was solo play.

Let's just say my 2nd round was solid at +1 and the tourney discs are sweet. Plus I picked up a ledgestone disc

3rd basket hit in as many days.
Thursday, Hiestand #4, TeeBird on a fade.... off the top.
Friday, #12 @ Token Creek... beat dxValk annie with a skip and off the chains.
Today, #6 @ Token, T-Bird on a flex... hit the cage.

woohoo

...well enough to win MG1 at the Seviren Lang Memorial today, but still could've made some improvement. Had fun with a small group all day. Thanks y'all! :clap:

Really good, and really bad. Had a few really good birdies, one EPIC long putt, and I'd say about two massive blow up holes. But it was great to get out, and my wife's sister and her boyfriend are showing good improvements to their game, and I finally got my wife to try a disc other than a distance driver, so overall great day.

Good day

Got in two early rounds at Como Lake Park. From the whites, shot 50 and 53, a total of 5 under par. Considering SSE is 52.7 on this course, I was very happy.

Made some longer putts, and hit the 15-25 footers consistently. It will take time so I am glad to see my putting practice is starting to pay off.

I threw a LAZER BEAM straight line today for 240' with very minimal fade at the end of the flight and parked it right in the circle today. It was the best precision line I have ever threw it was awesome.

Mediocre, but the dog and I had fun playing Patapsco short-to-long with Chainsgoching. Dog was good except one time when she spotted deer before we did. Chains deuced #17 with a long putt after one of the best drives I have ever seen on that hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.