• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Sting

I held one the other day and it feels more like a mid range than a driver in my hand. I wouldn't have guessed leopardish. Maybe I need one to try since my leopards are very stable for me at my current regressed distance.

Im excited actually. For me its going in right below my Leo3. Standstill hyzer-flip wooded fairway driver? Yes please! :thmbup:

Pretty much...it's what I've always looked for out of a premium Leo...something that actually turns

Stability as expected.
Most to least stable – Titanium, Z, Big Z. I haven't tried ESP. I played my first rounds with the Titanium today. More time would be nice but I would say that the 173 Titanium is just a tick more stable than the 177 Z and is probably my favorite. Beautiful controlled hyzer flip turnovers that don't come back or crash.

Also, loving the Titanium Undertaker. Very straight.

Thanks, not quite an Impact, those were more like a driver version of a midrange. More like a old pre-production Berry Shults or DX Leopard when new with flight. That might be useful since I loved that disc and stopped using a stright for a year when my leopard DX wore out, and the rest went to a new mold. Then the Impact came out and I never looked back. If this is the old Leopard in flight I might get the disc.

Love this disc. You can't have enough discs that fly like something beat in when it's brand new.

Tried out a max weight bigZ sting last night. It was flippier than I would have figured even, like fresh dx leopard flippy. Might try out Ti and Z in hopes that there's noticably more stability.

Tried out a max weight bigZ sting last night. It was flippier than I would have figured even, like fresh dx leopard flippy. Might try out Ti and Z in hopes that there's noticably more stability.

My experience with a 167-169g is consistent with your experience. Not sure where TL like came from...maybe Ti?