• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Stolen Bag and Discs on Ebay?

Awesome news, the people on this site are a true testament to the Disc Golf community I am so proud to be a member of a such a great community.

Thats awesome! Definitely sounds like a happy ending. The only thing that would make it better would be if they could find out who sold it to the thrift shop and sic the cops on them. I dont know how it works in Canada but it would seem there would be some sort of transaction record at the shop? Great news though. I would be insanely bummed if my bag got stolen. Way to go my fellow disc golfers!!!

Lesson learned...... stamp your social on you bag. lol

Now this dude is going to win another event because he has his good discs back, good for him.

best thread ever.

Stolen in Ontario and ended up in a thrift store in London?? Wow.

Pretty sure it is London, Ontario.

Good to see a happy ending!! Hope we have some new members from this too. Would love to hear how Sean did in the tourney.

He probably is jamming!!
All that positive karma flowing your way from so many different directions...

Glad to hear Sean got his discs back! What a great ending to this whole thing. This really shows that the DG community is a great thing to be a part of!

Heh, read the majority of this and thats fu*kin' amazing what you all did to help that guy out.

So... yesterday someone took off with my yellow pro wraith. Who wants the case?

Latest posts