• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

TDGV

Everyone digs this new format, so I think it will turn out good with these other sets of discs.

Yeah Mike! I feel that it is so much more convenient to have one video dedicated to a group of discs (ex. Prodigy Fairways) rather than having multiple videos for one or two discs. Even though the video is longer overall, I feel it makes it easier for the viewer to have everything grouped together. Also, the variety of shots you display, and the variety of lines you put each disc on really adds to the video and gives everyone a better idea of how a certain disc flies.

The commentary is also a nice bonus! :clap:

I also enjoy the new format, so much info and detail packed into the F video, that it would be a home run for you to do videos not only of one brand's lineup, but of discs that compete for similar spots. Do a video comparing many understable discs, another for popular high speed drivers, driving putters, and whatever else.

In the Suspect video I throw a Tensor and M2 against it fh and bh approach, its a start.

Sounds perfect!

And not to get all Full-House-last-five-minutes mushy on you, but we all seriously appreciate all the time, money, and effort you put into these vids.

This guy... His runup is so screwed... THe x step with the back leg in front of his front leg... And he still shoots so well ^^ Amazing ^^

Well I've got the DD Suspect video uploaded, but it's been "processing" for hours. Tried uploading a second time and they're both stuck now...

Well I've got the DD Suspect video uploaded, but it's been "processing" for hours. Tried uploading a second time and they're both stuck now...

How's your internet connection? I know mine can be brutal, especially when I have the bandwidth whores in town... that was my biggest problem when uploading to youtube. Reupload after reupload.

How's your internet connection? I know mine can be brutal, especially when I have the bandwidth whores in town... that was my biggest problem when uploading to youtube. Reupload after reupload.

How's my neighbors internet connection* :p

We're good now, dunno why it took forever. Uploaded fine but took like six or seven hours to process.

TDGV is going to be huge this next month.

- You saw the Prodigy F series comparison video....every other speed class of theirs is in the process of getting the same treatment.

- MVP Resistor first flight ETA two days from now!

- Comparison Videos for all of the MVP discs (Mids video is shot and ready o edit)

- Winget DGC in Charlotte NC full round video.

- Possibly a video of Rennessaince Park too.

- New Quasar waiting for me at home, will do a video showing how it flies VS a well seasoned vs a very beat Quasar.

- And of course, ACES!