• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

TDGV

:thmbup:

Fun hole. I usually mess up and hit the trees on the right for some dumb reason. :doh:

How long are you in NC? My bro and I might be roadtripping down to Charlotte sometime this week. By the way, that red SOLF you traded me is in the Winthrop lake if that 777salvage doofus hasn't snatched it and sold it on Ebay yet. :(

:thmbup:

Fun hole. I usually mess up and hit the trees on the right for some dumb reason. :doh:

How long are you in NC? My bro and I might be roadtripping down to Charlotte sometime this week. By the way, that red SOLF you traded me is in the Winthrop lake if that 777salvage doofus hasn't snatched it and sold it on Ebay yet. :(

Haha damn, sorry to hear that.

I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon. I'm going to try and hit up Winthrop sometime in the morning if it works out.

Yeah I would of loved to throw a round with Ricky and Nikko. I've emailed Nikko once or twice, and one of th guys I throw with at my home course was very good friends with Ricky when he was still a kid living up by Medina. Tried snapping a photo with my phone on our way out, I'll post it if it turned out at all.

Mike, did you say what you were throwing in the vid? I am at work and cant watch it yet....

The ace one was a Prodigy F2 proto, the renny eagle was D2 / Quasar.

E6e2rnv.jpg

I feel like le papparazi.

Latest posts