• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
posted by My Throw on facebook. pretty creative dye job!

attachment.php

Now that's really cool. I admire any good dye job because so many things go into them, but the ones that really grab me are like this, where there's extra creativity and art-thinking involved, compared to a simple stencil look.

Well **** now thats all I'm gonna see.

Here is the image I used, guess I should have just smoothed that part out. lol
IronMan_2.jpg

Link for the nephew. He came to MN to visit from FL, and played with his grandpa, and had a good time. Hopefully, this can get the 14 year old playing back home. Black on a Sparkle Vision.

Attachments

• link.jpg
    link.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 78
Has anyone dyed a Star Destroyer (from Star Wars) on a Star Destroyer? Because if not, that really needs to happen.

Copied this from Stormrider and I wasn't going to post it 'cuz of all the mistakes, but it's still cool looking. Great design.
P1020062.jpg
[/IMG]

Link for the nephew. He came to MN to visit from FL, and played with his grandpa, and had a good time. Hopefully, this can get the 14 year old playing back home. Black on a Sparkle Vision.

Where can I find another one of these?

Copied this from Stormrider and I wasn't going to post it 'cuz of all the mistakes, but it's still cool looking. Great design.
P1020062.jpg
[/IMG]

Nice work! There's definitely a lot of opportunity for bleeding on it. Have you thrown it yet? The best part of that dye is how it "flashes" when thrown.

Status
Not open for further replies.