• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
full color stamps on discs??

Anyone know what type of machinery is used to stamp/print full color discs such as various tourney discs or discrafts CTP and spectra color discs? Thanks for the info!!

One of two for SMTouton86 on an Anode

IMG00659-20120619-2035.jpg

Really like this one. Well done

My second dye: Bomb Bird

I did this for my Nephew's 7th birthday coming up. The grey was really frustrating but eventually it turned out decent.

Attachments

• BRID.jpg
    BRID.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 93
Anyone know what type of machinery is used to stamp/print full color discs such as various tourney discs or discrafts CTP and spectra color discs? Thanks for the info!!

Interesting question...enquiring minds would like to know.

:popcorn:

two of my more recent dyes
(sorry for the large images, thought i had them resized, apparently not.)

P6090962-1.jpg

Only the black was my dye, the red and purple was there before my dye. It's on a champion boss and is probably my favorite dye so far.
P6221002.jpg

Way more bleeds than I like, but this was a pretty well-used disc, so I guess I can't expect perfection. iDye Poly really is amazing, the orange came out phenomenal on a blue disc, I was amazed.
nibbleru.jpg

39692810100765746100561.jpg

Another day, another dye. Glo FLX Buzzz, didn't know that the blue iDye would come out so purple, but i'm still quite happy with the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts