• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a while...

Something for my buddy to honor the memory of Meeka.
picture.php

Such a sweet dog.

I just wanted to say I think this is really nice and I would love to have a dyed disc of my dog Ali (which is pronounced 'alley'). She just died yesterday around 2pm and after seeing your post about Meeka I felt like saying something to honor her memory. She was a big sweetheart and there is literally nothing negative you could say about her. For everyone who never got to meet her, she was a beautiful, smart, sweet, quirky, lovely dog who had the softest, fluffiest fur you would ever feel. She was one of a kind, an Australian Shepherd that was said to have been mixed with German Shepherd and Collie, perhaps among others. I just wanted to share with everyone how wonderful this dog was and that she will be loved and missed dearly.

I would love to make a disc dye with her beautiful face on it. If you could do that for me I am interested. Although I would need to find a good pic because this seems to be the only one I have on my computer.

I just wanted to say I think this is really nice and I would love to have a dyed disc of my dog Ali (which is pronounced 'alley'). She just died yesterday around 2pm and after seeing your post about Meeka I felt like saying something to honor her memory. She was a big sweetheart and there is literally nothing negative you could say about her. For everyone who never got to meet her, she was a beautiful, smart, sweet, quirky, lovely dog who had the softest, fluffiest fur you would ever feel. She was one of a kind, an Australian Shepherd that was said to have been mixed with German Shepherd and Collie, perhaps among others. I just wanted to share with everyone how wonderful this dog was and that she will be loved and missed dearly.

I would love to make a disc dye with her beautiful face on it. If you could do that for me I am interested. Although I would need to find a good pic because this seems to be the only one I have on my computer.

Beautiful dog. If i was actually good at realistic faces and portraits i would offer to do it for you

^^I'll gladly take on this project but it may be a few months before I can get to it.
Sorry for your loss, Nate. I know what you're going through.
PM me at your convenience.

Taxachu$ett$ dye for Secret Santa in July (solomon.trenton), Opto River:

9262800139_43bd677b13.jpg

Gradient dye, also for solomon.trenton, S-Line Fever:

9265576560_cd4d080d9d.jpg

IMG951875_zps338b9041.jpg

simple one on my new axis; love that disc, just a straight shooter (hence the dye). another anime i enjoyed, cowboy bebop. had some bleeds that shouldn't have been there. they probably showed up because i've thrown this for a few rounds already, scuffed it pretty good. :) it is what it is. i gotta say i don't like mvp stamps . . . they show hardcore after you wipe them.

USA Soccer Logo

Here is one that I did for a commission job. The background didn't turn out exactly how I planned but the buyer dug it.

Attachments

• US Soccer.jpg
    US Soccer.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 101
Marble Skull

This one was a pain to cut by hand. Sometimes I really wish I had a plotter.

Attachments

• Marbled Skull.jpg
    Marbled Skull.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 128
I'm not perfect by any means lol.

I can't dye on opaque discs.... but I do enjoy dying this on all the others in my bag.... Not sure how to transfer vinyl yet....

Attachments

• excve;;enmt.jpg
    excve;;enmt.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 102
Status
Not open for further replies.