• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted to use all colors (no black) to preserve the metallic/pearly finish on the disc.

9282634471_637f82b3f8_c.jpg

Like the Lo-Pan disc...I thought I was the only Big Trouble in Little China fan.:clap:
They all look awesome, hope you hooked up your bro nice after all that work.

Not only did I hook him up he also has a bunch more commission work now. All of those discs are for raffle prizes at my events.

Just finished this one up for Sisyphus on his tensor
sisyphustensor.jpg

Background info for the other admirers out there: DTP & I met to play a couple of his local courses & to trade some plastic. All I did was mention I'd love to have a 'sisyphus' themed disc & that I trusted his artistic talent to come up with a cool concept. Worked out a deal, and this was the result.

What do you think guys? I think he knocked it out of the park! :clap:
Thanks Brian!

DTP, what always gets me is your talent to put in the suttle shading that goes almost unnoticed. more incredible work.

I also like that trophy disc. something about making a frisbee look like a pain of stained glass just gets me.

Awesome work. Do you guys actually throw these discs?

Just had BigManBailye do up two Star Wars dyes for me. :clap: I will post pics here soon. I am throwing mine and the other is a gift for a friend. The one I am giving away is the Yoda that was shown unfinished a few pages ago on this thread. It was hand dyed, not stenciled and Bailye insists it is meant to be thrown. I had them done on MVP putters so the chance for loss is non-existent where we play. No death putts around here.:D

All the dyes I do for myself are throwers. I just did a dye for a friend, and was surprised when he told me he planned on putting it his wall instead of throwing it. I was pretty happy he was that pleased with it!

I try to take a picture of all the dyes I do, so even if they get lost, I have a pic of the work that was done.

Status
Not open for further replies.