• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my River was kind of ground camo, and I wanted to dye some opto plastic. So I put an Arsenal logo on it. My first multicolor dye (3) and it turned out great. But it looks odd on the already tie dyed disc. I still like it, and it'll be easier to find.

Love it! Im doing an AFC Surge soon.. GO GUNNERS!

I can't take credit for this but thought it was a pretty cool spin on the Nuke themed dyes.

CEwCEGkKGrHqYOKkE0f5BWpDMBNS24QrJ_12.jpg

My slightly different version of the cube design (all hand cut). I was hoping for the dye to be darker, but maybe next time.

Attachments

• firebird.jpg
    firebird.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 131
That's fantastic, d-ogg!

Love the color choices, love the "floating" stamp, and an A+ for hand-cutting a great pattern!

That Nuke is sweet too, the color really pops with the stamp and the black, very clean too.

@Eky8 - Great looking dyes man, you've thrown up some nice stuff.

@dgdave - dig the simple look, nice and clean. Also, as already said, that scarab is sick.

Just finished this up for a friend:

picture.php

Awesome Vash the Stampede! I've been thinking about a Trigun disc, maybe I'll do a Wolfwood one. Did you draw it yourself?

@Eky8 - Great looking dyes man, you've thrown up some nice stuff.

@dgdave - dig the simple look, nice and clean. Also, as already said, that scarab is sick.

Just finished this up for a friend:

picture.php

Man I love it when people put their anime on a disc. Trigun is one of my personal favorites. I want to dye a sweet Inuyasha.

Thanks, put a good amount of time into that one, never did a character before, they're tough. Wish I would've had taupe to mix into a skin tone, next time.

@uncjibble: I traced it off a laptop and filled in details and what not by hand, then hand cut it.

Drew this one up last night:

picture.php

One of these days I'll get a better camera. The details are hard to make out on this photo. The white areas at the top are just a reflection of the overhead light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts