• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official 'Ask Paul McBeth' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
dudes got a life. He normally answers questions once or twice a day.... So it's probably not worth it to post things like that.

Back to the questions

Whats your favorite soft drink?

i quit drinking soda but if i had to choose i'd say Dr. Pepper

Hi Paul

Some rounds I feel like I have forgotten how to putt. Does this ever happen to you, and how do you snap out of it?

it's truly just sticking with it. don't change anything in your mechanics if you practiced hard enough it will pull through. once you change stuff around then you have to many things going on and will miss more often

Of all of the discs you are allowed to throw that aren't traditional Innova (Millennium, Discmania, etc), what would your bag look like if you didn't have any Innova discs?

S-PD2, S-DD C-PD C-FD MD2 and S-P2 P-P2
i forgot the name of the popular millennium mid range but that would be in there too

To help legitimize our sport, I have to ask the question...is your girlfriend real?
Perhaps the photos of the two of you are photo shopped. OR...it is all an elaborate scam to rid you of all your disc golf money!

she is real... is that a good enough answer?

To help legitimize our sport, I have to ask the question...is your girlfriend real?
Perhaps the photos of the two of you are photo shopped. OR...it is all an elaborate scam to rid you of all your disc golf money!

oooo i got it! thats messed up. if it was a online relationship i would be scared.

How do you go about judging distances? Do you walk out distances during practice rounds or do you do it by feel?

it has a lot do do with your practice rounds. you have to find trees,bushes,hills ect to map out where you want your shot to land or hyzer. putting is a lot about feel or if your unsure even walking it out, you have 30 seconds why not use them.

That's exactly what I'm doing.. what are good drills to practice when you don't have the time to play?

for putting there are plenty of games.
ive seen ( start from 5 feet with 3 putters and make all 3 move back five feet, make 2 stay at the same spot, make 1 move back a spot zero start all over again.)
you can make up games all the time just dont goof off or you learn bad habits thats my best suggestion.

Paul, at Visalia's End of the Trail Classic (hole 17 on the back course, 1st round)... I saw u throw a beat up Roc through a gap about 150 feet away. Your disc did a late flip to the right and parked the hole. How do you do that???
PS, thanks for the autograph.

Paul, at Visalia's End of the Trail Classic (hole 17 on the back course, 1st round)... I saw u throw a beat up Roc through a gap about 150 feet away. Your disc did a late flip to the right and parked the hole. How do you do that???
PS, thanks for the autograph.

that would be a beat up dx roc... that is the disc doing all the work, my goal is just put it at that gap and let the disc start to turn.

good choice..especially the nice sanny q sents..those r money..although ive recently fell in love with beadless star gators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts