• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official 'Ask Paul McBeth' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets get some tough questions in here

1. how many times per day do i say "i know"
2. Why don't you like coldstone??
3. how many 165 red star destroyers do you have? do all of them fly as far as the one in your bag?

Paul, how would you add more forward penetration to an anhyzer shot for shots entering a low ceiling from an open area?

Can you clarify this? How are you deriving power from a leg that's not pushing into the ground (your back leg)?

attachment.php

You're on your toes from the end of your reach-back and then rolling over onto your toes before you even get to your sternum.

Happy New Year. Have a great 2013!

Thats a golf shot and look at the hips for the speed. Also the toes are where I get the power from. In baseball EVERYTHING is on your toes.

Do you have a regular person that caddies for you or no?

If not, can I caddy for you at Worlds or DGLO?

No but usually I have a caddy if the are there days before the event because its something I have to get adjusted to.

DGLO is a possibility

lets get some tough questions in here

1. how many times per day do i say "i know"
2. Why don't you like coldstone??
3. how many 165 red star destroyers do you have? do all of them fly as far as the one in your bag?

#1 maybe 3 I hear it about 20+ a day when I travel with you.
#2 because I NEVER feel like it's a positive after I eat it. It's nothing but regret.
#3 I believe I only have 1 left... And yes they all seem to hand hitting the ground.

Paul, how would you add more forward penetration to an anhyzer shot for shots entering a low ceiling from an open area?

Thats really difficult in a low ceiling shot because your disc is diving into the ground so it could be as simple as get a disc with a but more glide or as difficult as learning a sidearm to cover that shot. Open field is simple because it's just more height and turn.

Thats really difficult in a low ceiling shot because your disc is diving into the ground so it could be as simple as get a disc with a but more glide or as difficult as learning a sidearm to cover that shot. Open field is simple because it's just more height and turn.

Thanks.

I was amazed how many players went with prodigy. I was glad you stayed with Innova, my son and I will be rooting for you a little louder this year.
My girl and I followed you at Renny and agreed about your great sportsmanship. We also got a kick out of your in the bag video with Rico, the guy throwing behind u at around minute 7. I know it's not nice to laugh at people, but that was funny.
Have a great year!!!

Just read every page start to finish. Best dg read to date, so thanks for doing this!

I live in Canada (near Toronto), dg is getting VERY popular around here. We have a small 9 hole course in my town. League nights are basically at max capacity. We have lots of land and plenty of disc golfers to get the work done. What would you say is the most important thing when trying to get a new course put into the ground? We're at the point where it's not safe as there's too many players on a small 9'r.

I'm just not sure where to start to get things rolling...thanks for any guidance.

I was amazed how many players went with prodigy. I was glad you stayed with Innova, my son and I will be rooting for you a little louder this year.
My girl and I followed you at Renny and agreed about your great sportsmanship. We also got a kick out of your in the bag video with Rico, the guy throwing behind u at around minute 7. I know it's not nice to laugh at people, but that was funny.
Have a great year!!!

Thank you I strive to stay true to myself and know that the imagne I put out reflects my game.

Just read every page start to finish. Best dg read to date, so thanks for doing this!

I live in Canada (near Toronto), dg is getting VERY popular around here. We have a small 9 hole course in my town. League nights are basically at max capacity. We have lots of land and plenty of disc golfers to get the work done. What would you say is the most important thing when trying to get a new course put into the ground? We're at the point where it's not safe as there's too many players on a small 9'r.

I'm just not sure where to start to get things rolling...thanks for any guidance.

I'm yet to put in a course but I'm sure some kind of petition would work great such as showing the growth and proving its a positive for the community and how its a out growing the course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts