• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official 'Ask Paul McBeth' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may have already gone over this before, but do you ever work out for disc golf. I play HS baseball (badly) and our team's been weight lifting all off season, is this circuit similar to what you do/would do?

Wow! I haven't hear of the $10,000 purse before. I love how rumars can get going. However I do standardize my payout with $2000 going to MPO, $1000 to WPO, $500 to MPM, $500 MPG, and so on.
Plus each player received a players pack filled with $250 worth of gear. Lots of good stuff. As far as not having fun .....I seriously didn't hear a complaint. With all events, upgrades have been made. People that qualified will miss out for sure if they don't come. Hope you change your mind.

You may have already gone over this before, but do you ever work out for disc golf. I play HS baseball (badly) and our team's been weight lifting all off season, is this circuit similar to what you do/would do?

I try to stay fit and toned... I've never tried to bulk up. Look up tiger woods workout and diet. That's what I'm doing this winter.

Wow! I haven't hear of the $10,000 purse before. I love how rumars can get going. However I do standardize my payout with $2000 going to MPO, $1000 to WPO, $500 to MPM, $500 MPG, and so on.
Plus each player received a players pack filled with $250 worth of gear. Lots of good stuff. As far as not having fun .....I seriously didn't hear a complaint. With all events, upgrades have been made. People that qualified will miss out for sure if they don't come. Hope you change your mind.

That's just what I heard from a handful I didn't get the full run down.

Are you aware that you and the lead singer for the band Yellowcard have the same face? Well, you two look pretty similar to me at least haha.

question about food. what do you eat
1. in the a.m. before a round to boost energy?
2. during a round to keep up energy?
3. between rounds for lunch?
4. after a round to replenish?

Are you aware that you and the lead singer for the band Yellowcard have the same face? Well, you two look pretty similar to me at least haha.

in the way that he has a shaved head . I can see how you got there if you really imagine it. yeah, but not really.

do you know what happened to feldberg? what his plans are this season? I hear the top pros keep in contact with eachother. if its already been asked, sorry, there's just too many pages to read now.

Hey Paul -

I like your new GRIP Sig. Series bag. Looks sweet, too bad it has North Cal on it :p

McBeth(1).jpg

question about food. what do you eat
1. in the a.m. before a round to boost energy?
2. during a round to keep up energy?
3. between rounds for lunch?
4. after a round to replenish?
1 water and power bar with a good sized dinner the night before.
2 just snack I can't say I normally do get tired in a round more laziness
3 try to keep it light 6 inch sub or something like that
4 Gatorade and more snacking till another big dinner.

do you know what happened to feldberg? what his plans are this season? I hear the top pros keep in contact with eachother. if its already been asked, sorry, there's just too many pages to read now.

Not a clue. Haven't talk to many people from tour.

how many bags are going to be made? if I can recall right they only made twenty tim selinski sig bags.

North cal wouldn't end with N but I've seen N CAL all over California graffiti-

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts