• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official PF Contender thread (reviews, thoughts, etc.)

What size bag do you want to see from PF? Price points as well

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels great on the back. Especially once i took out the insert that stiffens up the main top pocket

Love the bag just trimmed an arch in the bottom piece that hurts your back now it's super comfy love how it rides on my back fits just right. Thanks for your hard work Chris. And congratulations on the marriage!

i heard the owner is a back doctor. can't remember who i heard it from though.

That is correct!

I'm glad everyone is enjoying the bag, again the ability to take out the plastic at the top and bottom gives everyone the fit they want, you can make it stiff, form fitting or soft and take the entire piece out.

Thanks for the marriage congrats. It should be interesting!!

Played a round before the rain today love the bag trimming up the bottom piece makes all the difference. Funny thing is I played the best round I have ever played at my local course today! Coincidence?

Played a round before the rain today love the bag trimming up the bottom piece makes all the difference. Funny thing is I played the best round I have ever played at my local course today! Coincidence?

Nope!:D

Can you show a pic of how you trimmed the bottom?

I received mine today and it is a looker in that camo! The build quality is solid and I got 25 discs in it without resorting to the top section. The downside for me is similar to a previous poster; the sternum strap is pretty high. I have had this problem on other backpack bags but they were removable, while this one isn't. I plan on giving the bag a couple rounds but I'm not optimistic.

aeIuxac.jpg

There is also the prospect of cutting them off and having them sewn back on lower on the straps sometimes you gotta get a little creative before just ditching something

Agreed lol, it's an option but I can't think of one time I've said man I wish I had sternum straps right now

The sternum straps are 2/3 down the backpack straps, makes it difficult to move to far down without dragging the ground when the bag is off. And unlike other bags we use 1.5 inch webbing and not 1 inch or half inch.

Status
Not open for further replies.